Unable to turn on P-Stroke?

I recently bought a p-stroke prostate massager but I can’t get the damn thing to turn on, I hold the power button like instructed on the box but there’s no indication that the toy has turned on/is in standby mode and it does not respond to the remote.

I have:

• ensured that the toy is fully charged
  • removed the paper disc in the remote
  • held the power button on the toy for at least five seconds with no response

this is already a replacement toy lovehoney sent because I was having the exact same issue with the original. am I just being dumb? this is my first real vibrator so I have very little experience with sex toys

Hi and welcome to the forum, unfortunately I cannot help with advice re the toy but hopefully someone on here will assist you.

Hi @ChloJoJo , is it this toy?

If so, the obvious questions first…

When you put the massager on charge does the LED light on the base flash when charging? When you press the power button after charging does the light come on?

Secondly, have you removed the plastic tab from the remote’s battery cell so the remote has power?

If the answer to all these is yes, you’ll probably need to open a chat with customer care who might be able to further help or hopefully on the forum who has the same toy can help. I’m afraid I don’t.

Yeah that’s the right toy, and to answer the other questions;

1. Yes, the light flashes when the massager is charging

2. No, the light doesn’t turn on when I press or hold the power button

3. Yes, I have removed the tab from inside the remote

I’m assuming that second answer means I’ve been sent a faulty toy again. which is a shame since, as I mentioned, it is already a replacement for one that suffered the same issue :sweat:

Hmm, doesn’t sound great. Pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds to turn on, presumably? One of the reviews definitely says that when the toy is turned on the the light is also on. Extremely unfortunate to get two faulty toys, I’d definitely open a chat with customer care.

Hopefully, they’ll send you a returns label so they can investigate the fault and change something if it’s a common fault.

I hope you’re third time lucky!!!

Update on this: I spoke to customer care again and it turns out there is a travel lock on the toy, I needed to double tap the power button to deactivate it and then the toy worked as intended!

There was just no mention of the travel lock on the set-up instructions :sweat_smile: the care person said they would this info pass on so hopefully no one will be in my situation again!

3 Likes

Interesting, normally the travel locks disengage when you charge toys :thinking:

I’ve had the same problem before with travel locks.

You ChloJoJo are my superhero ! I was having exactly the same issue and now I have a huge smile on my face :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Thank you for posting the solution !

1 Like