updated OA - unreviewed

heyyyy

just wondering, how many people go thru their wishlists on a daily basis to keep it upto date with the non-reviewed sex toys??

I do :)

cool cool ... i thought i was strange and maybe bordum had taken over lol

Daily - No

From time to time though i do. Like i have done this eve but ive not been on for ages :( x

when it is time to make a purchase i have a look through my wishlists, but not daily. too much temptation to buy if its daily!

Not that often. But I look at the new reviews a lot, so if I see something familiar, I go to the wishlist then and remove it.

I am like silverdrop.If I see something looking familiar in reviews I check, but I dont have time to do it daily. Sometimes I can be out of Lovehoney for days if I am really busy.

Now and again, probably every few weeks.

Laveila wrote:

I am like silverdrop.If I see something looking familiar in reviews I check, but I dont have time to do it daily. Sometimes I can be out of Lovehoney for days if I am really busy.

Yes, I'm like this too.

SS xx

Yes I do of occasion.. good excuse to look at items I really like..

I just had a clear out of mine the other day. I didn't have to remove many reviewed products, but I did get rid of a few things that I'd lost interest in. Decided i'm going to keep the wishlist quite slim from now on.

I had a big clear out once I realized that my upper limit for toy circumference is 4 inches.

I'd suggest just giving it the once over every few weeks - sometimes I look at someone's OA wishlist and can't see anything unreviewed and so I have to go to the next person.

Most important thing is to get some reviews under your belt.

i looked at mine the other week and had to take about 6 items off. its all updated now

I haven't managed to update mine in ages :S

I always find it hard to find things that haven't got any reviews already, I guess its everyone here getting all their reviews in :P

I check mine say, once a week, to remove reviewed items and discontinued items... And also remove things straight away if I buy them or am bought them =)

Speaking of which, it's time for a clean-up, methinks!