Using a Butt Plug Tail..., Your experiences please!

Just started using a butt plug tail in our play. It’s quite a unique feeling having a tail. I like to parade around the house wearing it and swishing my tail. It sure gets my mans attention. I love getting on all fours and my husband lifts up my tail and mounts me as in nature. Anyone else do this?

Oh yes ..You have hit the nail right on the head. It is so erotic to walk around swishing it. Yes hubby mounts me on all fours also. He wears a long pony tail now so it really does feel like nature and almost taboo . I'm getting very hot just thinking about it. Xx

we were looking for one too try .. but a bit longer than what is available here, mrs finds the one here a bit short 😯

You've got it in one really LST. I love the swishing and him picking the tail up to mount me animal style. Like Maturecpl, we both wear them now, so even if mine is moved out of the way, I still feel his swishing me as we shag.

Also, I agree with couple for blackcock. We bought our tails elsewhere, as we wanted tails other than those they had here.

Yes KM 100 percent agree with you and black cock. We really enjoy and I in all honesty fantasise I am being fucked by an animal at certain times. Naughty but being very honest 🤒 x

I'm not surprised. Your gorgeous 😁

I was given a set of velvet cat ears by a friend of ours, and they make me look hot. If I wear them to a party, I get lots of attention too.

It would make me purr KM xx

KinkyMira wrote:

You've got it in one really LST. I love the swishing and him picking the tail up to mount me animal style. Like Maturecpl, we both wear them now, so even if mine is moved out of the way, I still feel his swishing me as we shag.

Also, I agree with couple for blackcock. We bought our tails elsewhere, as we wanted tails other than those they had here.

KinkyMira wrote:

were did you get yours from please as we are looking for ones longer in length ..then available on here 😘

It was a while ago and I can't remember. Was online somewhere. I'm not sure LH would like me posting that anyway.