Using a vibrating cock ring for beginners

Hi all,

I’m new to the forum and I’m looking for some advice. I’ve been using a vibrating cock ring the past couple weeks for solo play and I’ve noticed the ring seems to make the process “automatic” making me orgasm by itself without any physical input from myself. Is there a way I can control myself in such a way so it doesn’t make me orgasm? Or at least make me last longer at least? TIA.

1 Like

Can’t offer any advice on this however im sure someone will soo .

But hi :wave:t2: and Welcome to the forum.

You can use delay sprays, or from personal experience, a smaller non vibrating cock ring on first, definitely helps me.
You can get a stack of rings on here to fit all sizes or moods.

2 Likes

The only thing that I can think to suggest would be perhaps to try a cock ring and separate bullet (or wand) vibrator, that way you haven’t got quite as much direct contact. Good luck to you, and I hope you find something that works :slight_smile:

A vibrating cock ring that automatically makes you cum without help? WHERE CAN I GET ONE?

2 Likes

It’s clearly doing a good job then buddy :wink: but stick at it! Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! I’d say you best bets is to try practice and build up some resilience to last longer with it maybe

1 Like

Gday, that’s its job to make you come quickly, what were you expecting from it, or what else have you tried?

Hello, @Vuxx.
Welcome to the Forum and thank you for your question.

Mrs H and I would recommend you practice the technique of “edging”. There are numerous items written on the subject if you search on the LH Forum, or the internet.

This involves cycles of increasing sexual stimulation (using your vibrating cock ring in your case) and then stopping just before the point of orgasm.

You can perform edging alone (as you have indicated that you prefer in your post), or with others.

The “edge” is the point just before orgasm.

I practice edging in a variety of sexual activities (solo/shared masturbation, controlled penetration, cock rings etc) in order to reach the point just before orgasm multiple times during my solo, or our shared sexual activity.

We use the:

Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Rabbit Love Ring
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/vibrating-cock-rings/p/lovehoney-ignite-20-function-vibrating-rabbit-love-ring/a45600g82132.html

Whilst I enjoy edging with this cock ring, using the single button to control the vibrations in order to avoid over-stimulation and my inevitable orgasm can, sometimes, prove tricky

Just recently, we have began using the remote control bullet vibrator with compatible cock ring that is included in the:

Lovehoney Sweet Romance Couple’s Sex Toy Kit (6 Piece)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/sex-toy-kits/p/lovehoney-sweet-romance-couples-sex-toy-kit-6-piece/a48271g86062.html

This being a “couples” kit, is probably not suitable for your requirements - “… just solo play.”

Using a remote control in your (or your partner’s) hand to control the cock ring, is much less cumbersome than having to find a button control on the cock ring itself. The remote is perfect for “tease play” - which is basically what “edging” comprises.

The only other comparable remote remote controlled vibrating cock ring I am able to see on LH, is the:

Happy Rabbit Remote Control Cock Ring
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/vibrating-cock-rings/p/happy-rabbit-remote-control-cock-ring/a41197g75087.html

I have also used delay sprays and condoms -

Durex Extended Pleasure Latex Condoms.

Both are effective and helped in delaying my orgasm.

Hoping this is helpful for your requirements.

H