Using sex toys whilsgt on your period

I'm a little confused, I've just purchased a new tantus silicone dildo: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17852 and was wondering if it is still ok to use it whilst on your period? Although I wash my dildos thoroughly, I'm a little concerened as to if it'll be ruined and get stained by the blood? I know it sounds gross, but I know what a bugger it is to gets out of clothing and just wanted to be sure its ok before I go and use it and possibly ruin it.

rb

x x

I'm not too sure with it being clear and silicone but i used a plastic vibrator last time i was on my period and it wiped off nice and easily!

sorry i can't be of any more help!

Someone will know i imagine!

VW x

I'm not too sure as I don't actually menstruate but using a condom might resolve the problem

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

I'm not too sure as I don't actually menstruate but using a condom might resolve the problem External Media

xxKPxx

I actually meant to say that!

I don't see why it wouldn't wash right off. To be on the safe side, wash it off reasonably quickly after using it (I'm not saying you have to get out of bed immediately to wash it after use, but just make sure you get the worst of it off, even if you only use a wet wipe.

Might be worth giving customer services a wave if you want to be sure, but I dont think there should be any problems.

my rabbits transparent, iv had it for over 18months and its not stained in any way

ah. im no expert at materials. but id say chances are at least one of my toys must be silicone. and none are stained. i think using a condom would be the best bet if its a worry

Yeah, ive got a silicone dildo and had it for 2 years with no problem with staining atall. It is a darkish shade of grey so cant say for a clear one but mines got no tinge of red atall!...sorry to be blunt! But yeah, like the others have mentioned, i can only suggest a condom if you're worried.

Ecksvie has a good point aswell that the sooner you can get rid of the worst of it the better probably.

It shouldn't stain if you clean it straight away. I've never had a problem with any of my toys x

I don't think it'll stain... You can always use the condom as suggested or just give it a good rub down afterwards.

I don't think it will stain either, none of my toys ever have and i use them most when i'm on xx

Another idea might be to play in the bath or shower!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

External Media Another idea might be to play in the bath or shower!

xxKPxx

Good idea Kitty! External Media

thanks guys you've really helped. I will take all of your good advice on board.

rb

x x