Vaginal wetness

Nothing more pleasurable then getter coated in your womans sexual recreation. Wet balls and ass when being cow girled. Better still face sat.

So arousing the scent of an arousd woman and her taste. Just something exquisitely erotic pinging the male sexual psychology.

This is actually so nice to hear! Like some of the other ladies said (particularly Lovebirds) for me I worry about my partner's experience. I've actually had a partner tell me I get 'too wet' during sex and that it turned him off. Seriously. He said it made it hard for him to orgasm because I wasn't tight enough. I still have problems with being self conscious about it.

Though, this is also the guy that told me that my best position is doggy because that way he didn't have to look at my face. That should've been the clue that he was a bit of a jack*ss.

Still, thanks for being so body positive towards women! We're all different and should embrace how we react to sex and pleasure (whether super wet or not-so-much).

This makes me feel a whole lot better about myself. Thank you 😘
I have hang ups about this too, I've always stopped halfway through to dry myself off, but I have lost sensation at times because of it. Since I've been using kegel balls though it's not a problem.
So if anyone is reading this and they have similar problems kegel balls are the answer 😊

1 Like

LRKB I did the exact same. I got both of pink Tracey cox ones on here. Although I have worn them to work a few times and the double pair take some keeping in and I was very turned on as a result!!

bex1213 wrote:

This is actually so nice to hear! Like some of the other ladies said (particularly Lovebirds) for me I worry about my partner's experience. I've actually had a partner tell me I get 'too wet' during sex and that it turned him off. Seriously. He said it made it hard for him to orgasm because I wasn't tight enough. I still have problems with being self conscious about it.

Though, this is also the guy that told me that my best position is doggy because that way he didn't have to look at my face. That should've been the clue that he was a bit of a jack*ss.

Still, thanks for being so body positive towards women! We're all different and should embrace how we react to sex and pleasure (whether super wet or not-so-much).

Hi Bex , thank you so much for posting on why is Avery intimate feminine topic. If I could turn the table wave a magic wand and take away this in security because it is actually totally the reverse for most men. It feels like a huge compliment to me. As the woman's body is responding to me. She wants me her body is showing me. It's not a conscious thought its one body communicating to another.

It is the ultimate sexual privilege for a woman to allow her lover to see , smell, feel and taste her natural bodily lubrication. This is why what seems a simple act of opening her legs is such a huge turn on for her lover. This gesture means so many things. Yes it says I want you and I find you sexy. However it says something much bigger I trust you . iam giving yo most intimate vulnerable sexual core physically but I trust you to be respectful. This is a moment of physical and mental joining and should remain as such..

If a man Connot understand that by saying anything negative at this moment it can stay with a woman for the rest of her sexual life. Insecurities around something so intimate can be so detrimental about your own sexual happiness and fulfilment. I'd go as far as saying if a man can't work this out he's not ready for sex. To share such an intimate thing.

Guys do have insecurities to and often cover them up . we are very performance driven , one major issue is Cumming to soon especially premature ejaculation. I see that the woman's body I trying to help you by being more wet so a different lighter stimulation to the penis helping its owner to prelong the mutual pleasure.

A vagina is an amazing thing but its does mesomorphs into stunning once it self lubricates. The colour gets darker more pink and red . the texture and depth is exquisite once it starts to glisten. Just like honey oozing from the comb.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

This makes me feel a whole lot better about myself. Thank you 😘
I have hang ups about this too, I've always stopped halfway through to dry myself off, but I have lost sensation at times because of it. Since I've been using kegel balls though it's not a problem.
So if anyone is reading this and they have similar problems kegel balls are the answer 😊

LRK, thanks so much for posting. Sorry but stopping half way through to wipe some off sounds very erotic.

THANK YOU, for your post and being honest.

Also the great advice about doing kegels.

Its wonderfull to be able to discuss such intimate personal issues here and enlighten encourage and reassure.

Nothing wrong with wetness at all, Like others have said its nice to know how exited you are!

Lovinthetoys wrote:

Nothing wrong with wetness at all, Like others have said its nice to know how exited you are!

+1

I get very wet and it dribbles down my husbands leg afterwards but he says I get too wet and thinks this is the reason he is struggling to cum but even struggling when I give him a blow job I used to be quite dry and I found I suffered with pain during sex but I don't now since I get so wet. So worrying my husband is finding it a turn off

Pomlady wrote:

I get very wet and it dribbles down my husbands leg afterwards but he says I get too wet and thinks this is the reason he is struggling to cum but even struggling when I give him a blow job I used to be quite dry and I found I suffered with pain during sex but I don't now since I get so wet. So worrying my husband is finding it a turn off

Hi pomlady, your not alone I know. Sorry you have to even be concerned by this. Most guys do find it wonderful scent , taste and feel of women's intimate flesh.

I do have one question is your husband circumsized?

No he's not circumcised gentle giant

He says he carn't feel much when I'm too wet

As you can read above I had the same problem although my oh never complained about it. It was me not feeling him so well. I can't recommend kegel balls enough as they have solved this for me. I get just as wet but I can feel more due to having better muscle control. They are a godsend and have health benefits too 😊

1 Like

I forgot to add, with you saying he is struggling from a blow job too this could have a number of reasons but the most common could be that he is suffering from delayed ejaculation. From my understanding this occurs when a man masturbates a lot so they get use to their own grip so when it comes to you giving him pleasure it's not tight enough for him. Obviously this may not be the case but it is worth having a chat with him about. He would need to refrain from solo play or cut the amount down and use lubricant to simulate your touch.

Thanks lil red kinky boots he doesn't often masterbate as we have sex mostly everyday now before that he would masterbate 2 a week he suffers with premature ejeculation so he takes tablets 2 x week so since taking these tablets he is finding it hard to cum he wants us to not have sex as often now and see if that helps good job us ladies have toys

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

I forgot to add, with you saying he is struggling from a blow job too this could have a number of reasons but the most common could be that he is suffering from delayed ejaculation. From my understanding this occurs when a man masturbates a lot so they get use to their own grip so when it comes to you giving him pleasure it's not tight enough for him. Obviously this may not be the case but it is worth having a chat with him about. He would need to refrain from solo play or cut the amount down and use lubricant to simulate your touch.

Pomlady I agree with LRK. Vaginal wetness is something to be admired and enjoyed by men. Its a sign that I their body is responding to us you want us and desire us. What bigger compliment can a man receive.

Its awefull that a woman should think or feel this is a negative thing, that in its self can be enough to raise confidence issues. Your man needs to look inwardly for his lack of stimulation. So often due to masculinity guys won't except its probably to do with them rather than their partners issues.

Far more guys suffer with premature ejaculation that care to admit to it additional vaginal wetness can really help with this.

Please be reassured it not you .

I loved reading this thread as I get extremely wet when aroused, and sometimes have to wipe myself in order to climax, as I have to have clit stimulation to cum and when dripping this is sometimes difficult to achieve with a river of juice in full flow! Sometimes the sheets are soaking afterwards.

My husband gets really turned on by my wetness and loves to share my juices with me during and after. Sometimes it is clear and slimy, other times it is cloudy and more fluid.

Can't wait to read the replies to this post.

Caliente wrote:

I have this. It's never bothered me, and thankfully no one has ever complained... although a few have been quite surprised, even after I've warned them! lol My only problem has been some partners thinking that my wetness means I am ready for anything and don't need more/any foreplay, which is simply not true. My body can seem to be ready, but my mind still needs to be aroused.

So true

I love being told how wet I am, it really turns me on, also my nipples are very sensitive and get erect quickly, but I still need foreplay to get my mind focused.

I did not know when I started this thread tha sot many would feel so deeply. It's wonderful to see some. Feeling comfortable enough to share their experiences.

For me its a deeply animalistic and primeval awoken subconscious erotic arousal.

If we look way back in man kinds history we see culture seeing the female form as life giving and mother earth giving us what we need. Nurturing and feeding life

Like a blossoming flower giving out her sweet nectar. Its scent to draw in the object of it desire. Like tree sap oozing gooey and sticky but life giving to many things.

I'm drawn to the humming bird hose short but energetic life can only be maintain by nectar alone.the vision of this little bird removing deep into a wide open flower to get its life giving nectar is something I can Aline myself to. The beauty and scent of the flower is hypnotic.

The honey bee takes this elixer and turns it into honey. Sweet sticky gooey viscous honey, how can any one can not see the wonderful exquisite erotic similarity in nature .