Fire Cupping

I hope I have posted in the right bit here - was either this or Tips and Advice

Babycakes and I have been talking about fire cupping and like the look of these -

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14361

- not so much for wholly sexual thing but as an extension/ addition to things like fire poi and skin marking. Mr. JayGee has also said he would like to look at the health benefits of it.

So, has anyone ever used fire cups or know where I can find out more? Thanks xx

Sounds interesting looks like something of practioners cure for some ancient problem

I saw that too. It seems like fun, though I tend to keep naked flames away during sex. Unless doing wax play.

ive never heard of fire cupping before but looked at the pic and saw them to as wot i know as cupping.

its also a form of alternative beauty treatmeants, maybe have a look around at ur loacal beauty salons and see if they offer it, not sure its something you should do urself as u noramly have to be trained in things like this (but that again is just the hairdresser in me talking :p) i do know ur be left with marks for around a week. have a look on waterstones website there bound to have books about this as they sell all hairdressing and beauty study guides :D

Dxx

They did that fire cupping on 'The madness of King George' as a medical treatment. It didn't look pleasant. I've seen it a few times, the blisters you get can be horendous. Unless there is a more 'vanilla' way of doing it I'd test a disreet bit thats not too tender before diving in. I'd have a ice pack ready too!

Good look but please be careful!

Matches maches never touch, they can hurt you very much.... Stop, drop & roll! (Just incase!)

diamonds - I am Health and Safety and Risk Assessment trainedso it's not something I would enter into lightly. I do think our next step is some light reading - maybe I can get a book on my swap site or Amazon?

JayGee wrote:

diamonds - I am Health and Safety and Risk Assessment trained

Oh dear, the 'fun police' and the 'Cheif interference officer' all rolled into one!

Mucky Duck wrote:

JayGee wrote:

diamonds - I am Health and Safety and Risk Assessment trained

Oh dear, the 'fun police' and the 'Cheif interference officer' all rolled into one!

But still want to try fire cupping - see I am rebellingExternal Media

Don't forget the goggles & those little packets of ear plugs! Safety, safety safety! Toe 'tectors' too luv!

If we ever get round to it, I'll take photos of us in our flame retardant skimpies with a fire blanket and an extinguisher at the ready

i always get my books from waterstones but have a look on amazon or the other place :), will see if i can find my old hairdressing book thats got a bit about beauty stuff in it and see if thats got it in, but i think i might have sold it at the bootsale lol.

if u want to try it say go to a salon or spa first to try it, dont just go and do it urself please! (sorry for being bossy lol) but with everything u have to be trained, there are all sorts of health condtions that stop u doing certain things and theres somethings u cant do on certain parts of the body ect. if its quite expencive u could always go as a model at ur local hair and beauty college.

Dxx

No worries diamonds - I'm going to look into places that might do it - there are a couple of holistic centres and places round here that might have it or could tell me where would do it - only thing with these things, as you will know, is they are awfully expensive. The alternative is that I could try it on Babycakes first

Has anyone tried it? I'm intreagued to know how this would feel and I love the idea of marks...it's a shame they only do circular ones, I'd love to be "branded" with my OH's initials!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Has anyone tried it? I'm intreagued to know how this would feel and I love the idea of marks...it's a shame they only do circular ones, I'd love to be "branded" with my OH's initials!

You might be able to make a stencil. If you used (say) a circular piece of ABS with the shape cutout (file off the sharp bits!) your OH might be able to suck hard enough to give you a hickey in his shape. Granted theres a lot of 'mights' in there but I think it would work.

KinkyWolf wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

You might be able to make a stencil. If you used (say) a circular piece of ABS with the shape cutout (file off the sharp bits!) your OH might be able to suck hard enough to give you a hickey in his shape. Granted theres a lot of 'mights' in there but I think it would work.

Or you could do what I do (which is admittedly more prosaic and a bit duller) and use a fat permanent marker. It 's not permanent on skin but it'll last out the day. :)

There's nothing like writing "KOSHER MEAT" or "SNACK" on a slut's arm to remind them they're my bit of stuff. :D

Lubyanka wrote:

KinkyWolf wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

Or you could do what I do (which is admittedly more prosaic and a bit duller) and use a fat permanent marker. It 's not permanent on skin but it'll last out the day. :)

There's nothing like writing "KOSHER MEAT" or "SNACK" on a slut's arm to remind them they're my bit of stuff. :D

*goes in search of a board marker to write "elevensies" on my arm*...pervy AND Paddington related, you cant go wrong there!

Has anyone seen the Pillow book? I think this looks absolutely beautiful, caligraphy ALL OVER!!!! http://www.toutlecine.com/images/film/0011/00113272-the-pillow-book.html

xxKPxx

Oh yes, I saw that, the premise was good but the story development needed work, I thought. Still, the body writing did look elegantly tasty. :)

Not so keen on the flames but love the idea of being branded - would get a tattoo if it didnt involve scary needles!!

x

Lubyanka wrote:

KinkyWolf wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

What a brilliant idea! I'm deffinately going to get a marker! You are a great influence in these threads! As for fire cupping...i've heard it's very popular in poland?! x MC x

Oh I have actually had this cupping done though for completely innocent reasons :)

My accupunturist did this cupping as it is supposed to really help if you have a cold/illness coming on - no idea how, but it did make me feel a bit better.

Anyway, didn't hurt at all - just felt wierd with a mild tugging sensation and apparently looked very wierd (the skin is drawn right up into the cups).

I had two round red marks afterwards but they went away pretty quick