Valentines day ideas needed please

I like to plan ahead and i am looking for ideas for my first valentines day with my man :)

Ive ordered rose petals for the bed and some scented candles so we can enjoy a bath together before some sensual massage and of course ill have some saucy red lingerie.

Any suggestions for purchases or things to do would be appreciated, want it to be fully memorable ;)

Emma

x

I know a few people who have tried the 'monogamy' board game and thought it was great fun. I have the Lovers Choice Massage kit, which I haven't reviewed yet but the massage lotion smells like piƱa colada (yum) and the massager is a really nice shape x

Are you also planning to celibrate March 14th - Steak and BJ Day?

Come to think of it, this doesn't take much planning apart from the steak being medium or rare (a good BJ is always rare)

Gyrator53 wrote:

Are you also planning to celibrate March 14th - Steak and BJ Day?

Come to think of it, this doesn't take much planning apart from the steak being medium or rare (a good BJ is always rare)

I celebrate this at least once a week Gyrator!

SG69

SG69

From your profile I see you aren't married - this explains it.

As the old joke goes:-

Patient: "Please doctor my girlfriend gives me a blow-job 7 times a week and my c0ck is sore - how can I stop her?"

Doctor: "Marry her"

But its not a joke.

Haven't found that really Gyrator!

Gyrator53 wrote:

SG69

Patient: "Please doctor my girlfriend gives me a blow-job 7 times a week and my c0ck is sore - how can I stop her?"

But its not a joke.

I am divorced though! Lol

SG69

Gyrator53 wrote:

SG69

But its not a joke.

We've been together 9 years, married 4 and i gave my husband 2 blow-jobs last night, i love giving them, i love to see the pleasure on his face, nothing better for me!!!!

Thanks for the responses.

In terms of blow jobs, love them and give them more than once a week anyway but if there is a reason to offer my man another eg steak anhd bj day lol im game!

Emma

Sex cheques can be a great way to keep that valentine's feeling for longer...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4644

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4646

x

Whilst a lot of my friends opt for a romantic meal on the night I find an overstuffing can interfere with the later loving. I speak from experience when I say it's no fun to mix 4 courses with a side order of sex. Maybe stick to sexy desserts, chocolates and anything with an ooey gooey centre. Then take what you like best with you into the bedroom. Not an illumintating sex tip but can you guess I'm craving sugar today? :)