Valentines Day

Glad to hear that people around here had a nice time :)

I had a really nice Valentines day. Partner didn't get me anything, but he told me beforehand that he hadn't managed to find anything so I knew not to expect anything. I got him a PC joystick for one of his new games, and while the wrapping was half-opened, just revealing part of the picture, he thought I'd got him a pegging dildo, lol :P

We had a walk by the sea, a little picnic on a cliff overlooking the sea, then went home and watched Disney films under a duvet. Then played Monogamy together and ended up acting out an unusual fantasy card from that that we'd never thought of trying before. Turns out we both like it!

So was a pretty busy day here. Very enjoyable :)

Sounds nice Skitty! Me and my bf met up in the afternoon to exchange gifts, and then went out for his surprise (which turned out to be skiing at the snow dome!) Came back, had takeaway together and then we gave each other oral after a steamy kissing session :)

Loved giving and receiving this time, felt less self-concious too! Got caught up in the heat of the moment and didn't have time for special lingerie... I'll have to use it next time! :) I slept round his for the first time last night too so falling asleep in his arms was the best feeling ever! No sex but I don't think either of us are ready yet really, we're both too eager to please. I think I need to teach him how to not worry about me and just let go hehe.

teacaketeacake

"Question do you buy your valentines cards or do you make them for your partner?"

I usually make one - the other year I took any arty black & white photo of part of my body and printed it on the card.
She was shocked, but loved it !!!