Valentines Day

@VioletWolf Sounds perfect. A Galentines day with your favourite :heart_eyes: :two_hearts:

1 Like

We don’t do anything for Valentine’s day. To be honest, I get wound up by the whole thing. People don’t need to be told a day they should buy stuff, and have expectations ramped up by sociery. You can show you love someone every day by deeds, not duty cards or spending loads of money.

2 Likes

I usually get a card for hubby (and him me) and we have a nice home cooked meal… but with everything going on I completely forgot and I havent got hubby a card :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Bought myself a beautiful bunch of pink and white tulips.

4 Likes

welp… im alone so ive decided a pamper day, i think i deserve it after everything lol
(would be nice to have a cuddle but oh well :pleading_face: :man_shrugging:)

:wink: :high_heel: :bikini: :lock: :chains: :fire: :fire:

Sounds good. Breaking out the candles and bubble bath and then doing my nails always makes me feel better.
Having “me” time is really important for everyone i think

if i lived on my own id always have my nails done, i can only get them done when i go clubbing and they have to be glue on :weary:

So far so good thank you :pray: I’ve managed to avoid most of the mushy displays on social media lol

It’s needed doing a for few weeks and good timing but both got our pubes waxed so that should be fun tonight! We both like being completely smooth and have been getting waxed together a few years now by a friend that does it. I’m sure we have a card and a gift for each other too.

1 Like