What Would You Do?

So Valentines Day approaches, I will be child free (during the day, not at night), no Lover to play with, and I am also nursing a slightly bruised ego and an achy heart :( And to add insult to injury it would have been my months birthday (R.I.P) and it's my first Valentines since I separated from my ex. So not used to doing this day without support.

I want to do something other than just sit on my arse wallowing, which I just don't seem to be able to stop doing at the minute. But I also don't wan to be surrounding by happy couples, or even worse horny couples, lol.

So any ideas on what I can do to cheer myself and treat myself a bit kinder? I feel so sorry for myself right now, I can't think of anything at all.

I do have a lovehoney parcel to collect today and one coming on friday. So I think Lovehoney treats are covered, lol x

x

So sorry to hear things are tough atm - sending you lots of hugs Hun. I think what you need is a complete pampering day . How about :- a long bubble bath, watch your favourite movies, play with your new Lovehoney treats, and of course eat lots of ice cream! I really do hope you are feeling better soon Hun, and don’t forget your not alone as your forum friends are always here for you xxx

Scorpius12 wrote:

So sorry to hear things are tough atm - sending you lots of hugs Hun. I think what you need is a complete pampering day . How about :- a long bubble bath, watch your favourite movies, play with your new Lovehoney treats, and of course eat lots of ice cream! I really do hope you are feeling better soon Hun, and don’t forget your not alone as your forum friends are right here for you xxx

Thanks Scorpius :) I'll be alright soon, and it is helpful having the folks on here to chat too. I have to admit a nice long bath without a small person throwing toys in does sound appealing and I haven't indulged in decent ice-cream for a long while. So you could be onto something there :) xx

what about a trip to a spa?

or something like that? or to have your hair done? or nails done?

pinkanimal wrote:

what about a trip to a spa?

or something like that? or to have your hair done? or nails done?

I did think about this and it was my top choice, but when I looked into it, all the local places are mostly offering couples deals for that day, can just see myself being the only loner in the village, so to speak, lol. Hair cut is long over due though :) so that may be something x

Valentines day is just a day, it's over pretty quick. I'd start on Friday and make a full weekend of it. Hair cut, nails, bath, face masks, hair masks nice moisturiser and a few drinks. Grab a little takeaway and some chocolate and plonk yourself in front of the telly ;) x

MissM22 wrote:

Valentines day is just a day, it's over pretty quick. I'd start on Friday and make a full weekend of it. Hair cut, nails, bath, face masks, hair masks nice moisturiser and a few drinks. Grab a little takeaway and some chocolate and plonk yourself in front of the telly ;) x

You're right, it really is just another day. Guess I'm just feeling sensitive and it is so in your face everywhere you go, lol. I think pampering will help though, and yep a takeaway for sure. No way am I cooking x

Yeah it is, it's unavoidable but it's over quickly. Shut the world out and get snuggled and make yourself happy :) x

Since you're child free for the day, take it for yourself, be a lazy ass, bring the spa at home. If you have one of their shops close, go to Lush and treat yourself with some of their products like bathbombs and all those goodies that make you feel like a queen. Read a book or watch your favourite movie. Have a date with yourself.

That's my plan, actually, since my OH can't be here this weekend.

GeekyEleanor wrote:

Since you're child free for the day, take it for yourself, be a lazy ass, bring the spa at home. If you have one of their shops close, go to Lush and treat yourself with some of their products like bathbombs and all those goodies that make you feel like a queen. Read a book or watch your favourite movie. Have a date with yourself.

That's my plan, actually, since my OH can't be here this weekend.

:) A date with myself, I like that. I'm a pretty awesome date tbf, so it's not all bad, lol x

In the absence of a date, treat yourself! Buy the food/drinks you like, get yourself a present that you really want, and chill out watching your favourite film! You can have a lovely, self-indulgent day without having to think about anyone else .

slinkykinky wrote:

In the absence of a date, treat yourself! Buy the food/drinks you like, get yourself a present that you really want, and chill out watching your favourite film! You can have a lovely, self-indulgent day without having to think about anyone else .

Ooh I do like the idea of a present, aside from all the Lovehoney stuff, they don't count because I needed new kegel balls and a glass dildo/butt plug thingy, lol. Self-indulgent does sound good. This is defiitely the way forward :) x

Hi, really sorry to hear this.

I know that Amazon local do some great deals, regarding spa treatments etc..worth having a look.

But as MissM22 says its just a day, not really any different to any other day, as you say though its in your face every where to remind you that it Valentines.

How about you just do what you want in your house that makes you the most happiest and than in the evening run a hot bath and soak it up and relax with your favorite drink or food

Most couples will just be swapping the pleasantries on Saturday morning and go about their normal business for the rest of the day.

Stuburns wrote:

Most couples will just be swapping the pleasantries on Saturday morning and go about their normal business for the rest of the day.

69'er wrote:

Hi, really sorry to hear this.

I know that Amazon local do some great deals, regarding spa treatments etc..worth having a look.

But as MissM22 says its just a day, not really any different to any other day, as you say though its in your face every where to remind you that it Valentines.

How about you just do what you want in your house that makes you the most happiest and than in the evening run a hot bath and soak it up and relax with your favorite drink or food

Thanks guys :) x

Stuburns wrote:

have to work 6pm-10pm. So yeah Valentine's schmalentines

You've had some great suggestions so far. I hope you have a lovely day whatever you decide to do. X

Aww big hugs hun Xxx

Treat yourself to some retail therapy or spa pampering is great.. if you cant fork out just hot bubble bath nail paint n movies sounds great xx

If you can afford it have a blow out of bubbles dvds ice cream luxury versions any other treats you can think off.