Vasectomy cock pump help

Good evening forumers,

I took delivery of the Tracey Cox edge cock pump a few days ago and couldn't wait to try it out. I have tried to use it now a fair amount but keep failing. Nothing to do with the toy or my penis. However i have scarring on my tubes from a vasectomy and they keep getting sucked into my penis and the device. Incredible painful. It's held against the base of my penis as instructed with water based lube. Attempted sitting down, standing up, lying down (happens every time). I have also tried a cock ring with double rings no help.

Does anyone have any tips or advise? I am at a loss but i don't want to give up on it so soon.

Thanks Alicia will give it a go without the collar. I have tried holding my scrotum, but without squeezing my balls too hard it's the same problem.

We recommend the following method of using a penis pump but advise that you read any safety information or instructions inside the box too.
Step 1 -Start with a full or semi-erect penis. 
Step 2- Apply lubrication to the opening of the pump and to your penis, so it will slide in easily.
Step 3 - Insert the shaft of your penis into the cylinder until the base of the pump is pressed firmly against your body so it is air tight.
Step 4 - Set the air release on the pump to only allow air into the cylinder.
Step 5 - Start compressing and releasing the pump slowly, taking time to get used to the sensations and the pressure.
Step 6 - Continue pumping until your penis is firm, full and erect. 
Step 7- Stop and check your penis - if there's any unusual discolouration or bulging of veins then stop. If all seems well, carry on pumping.
Step 8 - Once you're at a good size or feel that you are at full pressure, stop and slowly turn the air release anti-clockwise, allowing the air to disperse and your pumped-up penis to slip freely from the cylinder!
If any discomfort or pain is felt at all during any point of the pumping, STOP! At first, it will be a strange sensation but it should not hurt!
The vasectomy should not have any impact on using the pump, however, it is something worth mentioning to a medical professional if you do feel it is having an impact. My OH has scaring and it has never been an issue, but no 2 bodies are the same. 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

We recommend the following method of using a penis pump but advise that you read any safety information or instructions inside the box too. Step 1 -Start with a full or semi-erect penis. Step 2- Apply lubrication to the opening of the pump and to your penis, so it will slide in easily. Step 3 - Insert the shaft of your penis into the cylinder until the base of the pump is pressed firmly against your body so it is air tight. Step 4 - Set the air release on the pump to only allow air into the cylinder. Step 5 - Start compressing and releasing the pump slowly, taking time to get used to the sensations and the pressure. Step 6 - Continue pumping until your penis is firm, full and erect. Step 7- Stop and check your penis - if there's any unusual discolouration or bulging of veins then stop. If all seems well, carry on pumping. Step 8 - Once you're at a good size or feel that you are at full pressure, stop and slowly turn the air release anti-clockwise, allowing the air to disperse and your pumped-up penis to slip freely from the cylinder! If any discomfort or pain is felt at all during any point of the pumping, STOP! At first, it will be a strange sensation but it should not hurt! The vasectomy should not have any impact on using the pump, however, it is something worth mentioning to a medical professional if you do feel it is having an impact. My OH has scaring and it has never been an issue, but no 2 bodies are the same.
Hi Leanne, Thanks very much for the response. I followed pretty much all the steps to the letter, they are very similar to the instructions that came with the pump. As it was my first such devise i needed to read up before i popped it on. Once inserted and the pumping starts its not long at all before i can feel the scarring moving under the base. I think my scarring may be a little more than is normal because i had a surgical infection (it's a bit bigger than a pea). I have spoken to the doctor about the amount of scarring and was told there is nothing that can be done.There is no discomfort to the penis so i don't think i am over pumping. Going to keep trying and adjusting myseld and the devise to see if i can get it to work in my situation.