Penis pump!

Hi guys, I’m excitedly waiting for delivery of my ‘birthday parcel’ from LH. I wanted to make the most of my discount - although most stuff purchased was for my OH I bought a penis pump as an impulse buy as the OH was keen to help me with one!

I’ve no experience of them - so wondered if any of your wonderful lot can give us both some pointers. I think we’re likely to use it for foreplay as opposed to my using it daily to try and achieve a larger cock…but who knows!

Is there any hot tips you can provide? It’s bulb pumped one (the blue LH one with attached vibrator)

Thx in advance!

@BLovesC

Tips from John,

Go easy and make sure you warm up first, lube the inside of the vacuum tube, don’t pump for too long 10-15 minutes at a time to start with if there is any discomfort hit that quick release valve.

Oh enjoy have fun :star_struck: and stay safe​:+1:

2 Likes

I have had the very basic penis pump with the bulb pump.
I found it worked very well but as soon as you remove yourself the effect was lost immediately.
I have also purchased the electric pump. I like the effect but again it has no lasting effect. I think the problem is me rather than the devices so good luck with the toy.

1 Like

When you say ‘warm up’ what do you mean? Make the tube not cold, or do some stretching exercises on my manhood?

Thx for the help - i will definately take it slowly…although my OH really wants to help me and she can get a bit excited sometimes!

If you want the erection to stay you need to slip on a cock ring as you remove the pump. Depending on the elasticity of the ring the best way to do this is to stretch the ring over the base of the pump then slip the ring down onto your penis as you remove the pump.

Don’t pump too hard or you can cause edemas (build up of fluid) in your skin. Pump till you reach your normal erect size or perhaps just a little more.

2 Likes

Thx @steve19 - I think we’re just planning on playing with it for a bit of fun…so I’m sure it won’t matter if we don’t get results. I struggle with over thinking and one wrong thought that my oh isn’t enjoying it can send my erection running for the hills…so that’s good to know…hopefully the excitement of us both using it will aid with keeping it harder for enough time to use it…but if now…no biggie!

@rockstar thats genius! I’ve got two soft silicon rings that I’m loving using at the moment…so them combine with the pump might be awesome! I shall give the ‘easy fit cock ring’ concept a go! Thx for your input

@rockstar

Good advice there I’m a complete novice myself so just providing the little knowledge I have as no one else had, so thanks for expanding, pardon the pun on this topic.:+1:

1 Like

@BLovesC

Yes slight stretching with some lube, semi erect is the state I like to start pumping with​:sunglasses:

1 Like

I don’t use mine in the hope of increasing my penis size. I’m in a male chastity relationship so I’m permanently caged. In the long term this can cause shrinkage so I use the penis pump to maintain proper blood flow to prevent shrinkage.

1 Like

Thx - was literally about to ask about what initial state I need to be in!

Really looking forward to getting it now…I hope the missus enjoys using it to!

Thx - I’m not really looking for prolonged increase in size - my wife is happy with how big I am…but thought it might be fun to try something new. Glad you can keep your chap in racing trim with it while it’s caged up!

Providing you can get a good seal you can pump from flacid.

If you can’t get a seal you may need to trim or shave your pubic hair

1 Like

Smoothness was achieved this afternoon in preparation! :slight_smile: