Vegetable, animal or mineral

Thought this may throw up a few laughs !

Rules of the game:

What vegetable, animal or mineral would describe your perfect partner(s) and why ?

okay cheesy example, but

Diamonds - so classy and beautiful

hope some of you have more comedy imagination than me ............

Swan.
Mate for life. Faithful, powerful, dominant, stylish & Elegant

Elephant - no more forgotten birthdays, anniversaries etc

Xxx

Lol LNT!

A dog. Faithful, loving, enjoys licking and always excited!!

😂good shout LNT 😙💖xxx

a staffy dog, loyal to the core, eager to please, full of fun and energy, lots of affection and infinite love 😍❤

A cabbage aphid. 😂

"In the spring, females turn out 5-10 genetic copies of themselves a day. This continues through the summer when the daughters gain wings to help spread the family further.

A single aphid could spawn enough descendants to cover the Earth in a layer of aphids 149km deep within a year..."

So my wife would make rabbits seem conservative in the bedroom, and clone herself so I could have orgies with lots of her 😝

You did say comedy and this is no reference to my Mrs

A fly around dog muck .

Because they are always there

Sex Squid wrote:

A cabbage aphid. 😂

"In the spring, females turn out 5-10 genetic copies of themselves a day. This continues through the summer when the daughters gain wings to help spread the family further.

A single aphid could spawn enough descendants to cover the Earth in a layer of aphids 149km deep within a year..."

So my wife would make rabbits seem conservative in the bedroom, and clone herself so I could have orgies with lots of her 😝

Hmm, clones or daughters ?

Careful there !!!

At some point you would be buried beneath them lol.

Well, clones, naturally! Some things you assume are a given haha!

Cat - loves cuddling and taking naps ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Guinea pig !

They squeal in excitement when having sex......and when they know food is on the way......don't know about a partner but it sounds exactly like me !! 😚 Lol xx

A lump of limestone.
A couple of good mates who have been a couple of rocks to me these lady few weeks.

Brussel sprouts - saves money as we can turn the heating off due to all the hot wind 😀

Terri JJ wrote:

Guinea pig !

They squeal in excitement when having sex......and when they know food is on the way......don't know about a partner but it sounds exactly like me !! 😚 Lol xx

Our girls used to have Guinea pigs. They used to love the Brussel sprout peelings, turbo charged around the cage !

A robin.

Comforting, positive and bold.