Very frustrated!

Argh! Due to various illnesses, we haven't had sex in a week or so. We were looking forward to Saturday as our little one was going to stay at my MILs, giving us a night to ourselves. However, sods law would have it that I forgot about the dates and I got my period on Saturday morning. We don't like to 'do stuff' during that time, so I'm feeling very, very frustrated right now, but also very much enjoying 'saving myself' for a few days time when we get the green light again.

I can not stop having naughty dreams, and this morning I have been fantasising about being spanked after reading posts on here!

We've played around with light spanking before - me on him (we met on a BDSM site where I identified as Domme and he as sub, but now that element is less a part of our lives and we both switch) but gosh, today I really just want him to bend me over his knee and gently spank me.

Landing slaps right on the curve of my bum cheeks where they meet my thighs, so that it resonates right between my legs. Alternating spanks with lustful caresses and rubs, occasionally allowing a finger to slip underneath, feeling my wetness, letting my hips push back onto his hand and feeling him tease me, releasing his fingers again to give me another few spanks until I have lovely red cheeks.

Ahem.

As you were.

sounds like ul have lots of fun in a day or too if u tell ya man this.... bet he will love it :)

https://fetlife.com/users/496374/posts

I had to get it out somewhere!

I feel your pain. I have had an abcess in a very delicate area and it was very painful. I have now had an operation to relive it but I will be out of action for a month or so as it heals. My OH is very understanding but I am getting frustrated as obv I still get horny and I want to please him. He is going to give me a nice massage on Thursday when we next see each other. I want to give him a nice BJ just to make up for not getting any in a while.

Ruby1878 wrote:

https://fetlife.com/users/496374/posts

I had to get it out somewhere!

very good x

Thank you :)