Very Tight

My girlfriend and I have a lot of sex, she is very tight and over the years I would have thought her vagina would loosen up a bit, but it is still very tight. I can only fit 1 finger in and it takes a lot of foreplay and persuasion to fit my penis in. This isn't a complaint or a concern because it feels incredible! I'm just curious if anyone else is like this?

Just wondring if she is petite?

My exfiance was like that that and she only had a very small frame. It didn't really cause a lot of problems for us , but just had to use a lot of lube of which at the time one could only get things like that through seedy adult shops.

Thank goodness for the internet and Lovehoney !

How times have changed for the better .

She's an average size i'd say. We don't have to use lube but it can be difficult when trying new positions as we can't just go straight into them, have to warm/loosen up a bit first haha.

I've never had the joy of the seedy adult shops.

Ctroamb wrote:

She's an average size i'd say. We don't have to use lube but it can be difficult when trying new positions as we can't just go straight into them, have to warm/loosen up a bit first haha.

I've never had the joy of the seedy adult shops.

Nothing wrong with that . I would encourage that way for anyone.Many ladies need to be warmed up with foreplay first. Many actually enjoy the foreplay ( i havn't been with one that doesn't but i dare say they might be some ) . So yes spend more time on the foreplay perhaps slowly undressing her as well and carrressing and kissing her as you do it rather than "diving between the sheets" . That will also get her warmed up for you .

As regards seedy adult shops I take it you havn't had the pleasure of wearing the uniform of a mack and having a sneeky look about to make sure nobody saw you before you went in ! I think it was KY Jelly back then and had a consistancy of Vaseline. I think there are much better lubes available these days.

Nope, I can hide behind my laptop and then wait anxiously for it to be delivered.

I suppose the disguise and sneaking into the shop only adds to the experience. The fear of getting caught looking at the oversized dildo's and wondering if that's normal size haha

Ctroamb wrote:

Nope, I can hide behind my laptop and then wait anxiously for it to be delivered.

I suppose the disguise and sneaking into the shop only adds to the experience. The fear of getting caught looking at the oversized dildo's and wondering if that's normal size haha

The only lap tops in those days were those in the figmant of the imagination of Mr Hewlitt and Mr Packard ! lol

Don't like adult shops at all in those days they were horrid and creepy and so were the people that were in it at the times I went in. You could only get lube that way in those days unless you found an Ad in the News of the World or Sunday Sport and wait over 28 days for delivery !

Yep times have changed !

im the same im very tight and it sometimes just destroys the mood but i find u just have to go with it alot of forplay is sometimes nessasery but women do need the time taken to warm the motor xxxxx

I'm 50 and I've had 2 children but I'm still quite tight. Fortunately I get very turned on and wet quite quickly so it's not a problem. I can take much, much larger toys anally than I can vaginally.