vibrators - a whole new world =)

Hi,

first post and really happy with the community here so lets see...

I had my first experience with a vibrator last night, a Hitachi magic wand anyone know what that is ;-)

we only used it for a few minuets (it was an experimental night), with it being held against the head of my penis, on it's high setting. i was absolutly impressed with this and very comfortable with this level of vibration. i understand it's one of the stronger (strongest?) products available. unfortunately it is very loud. and so my question...

is there something of comparable strength but substantially quieter?

i should also mention that i also liked the fact that it didn't look like a penis and didn't rely on batteries.

products i'm interested in is the lelo lily (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3377) and the lelo cock ring (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15131). however i think the ring's out as i'm quite thick.

hopefully peeps have some good ideas...

I quite like the idea of those lelo vibes, i go through loads of batteries!

not sure if its as strong as the Hitachi though?

x

Powerful, rechargeable and although long and thin, it's not really too much like a cock http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5972

The only thing as powerful as a magic wand is an orbital sander or one of those mouses. Go have a play in B+Q, you may find a quiet one.

lol, isn't there a high chance of friction burns with those? =P

is there such a difference between the hitachi and other vibros?

i guess another question is would i be satisfied with a lesser vibration?

Mystral you may wish to combine a duo of items, an impressive dildo/cock ring, insertable or whatever combined with the ibratory influences of the Hitachi wand which l have. Place the wand on the other item and see the vibrations tansferred through to you!!

Worth a try methinks.

Tallboy

Mystral you may wish to combine a duo of items, an impressive dildo/cock ring, insertable or whatever combined with the ibratory influences of the Hitachi wand which l have. Place the wand on the other item and see the vibrations tansferred through to you!!

Worth a try methinks.

Tallboy

Hi tallboy,

as you have one can i ask; have you tried other vibrators? if so how do they compare?

my main concern is the noise, as i'm looking for something i can enjoy by myself and i live in shared accomadation.

vibrator ise the most powerful ones usually take "C" batteries and there have been many threads discussing the merits of them. just type more power into the search box

Putting some music on drowns out most of the noise.

Hiya Mystral, l bought mind for Mrs T, sad to relate it has not been one of her preferred toys to date as she tends to prefer the glass butt plugs and plugging the vibrator into the mains all seems too much of a palaver and as such beyond her. However my own observations would have it that this is one powerful item, possibly too much so for some, as l believe they may have intended it as a general body massager, correct me if wrong, but threw in some interestingly shaped attachments which do kinda suggest -don't they!!

Haven't tried it yet to excite her glass plugs while l am DP ing her, as usually too busy, but an interesting concept and one l will try to resolve soon, Sorry l couldn't reall be more help. Underpower is not this vibrators shortcoming, and l do think it would be best used sometimes as providing the vibratory effect for non vibratory inserts, thus lessening the pressure applied.

CheersTB

thanks for tips peeps =)

i was looking round the makers sites for more info and i noticed on the lelo site they say their products vibrate at 150Hz (vibes per second). some digging found the hitachi to work at ~80Hz, though i suspect it has a higher ampitude (it moves further in a single vibe) which would make it more powerful (and louder).

soz if that's a bit technical, but i'm a geek at heart.

i've written to fun factory to find out about the sinnflut. it's still a little penisy (!?), not particularly bothered but a bit obvious as to it's function. one reviewer said it was more powerful than the hitachi and it's got pulse settings ;-) and usable in the shower (i've a power shower too!) so it's still in contention.

i'll post again to let those interested know the results.

thanks again and happy cummings.

MrL

I love the sinnflut but agree that it may not be totally right for you. However, my mate mistook it for a phone on my bedside table so you never know!

aw, bless...

i though i was innocent =P