vibrators

hi to everybody, i have a questiont for women only (men don't hate me xD ). If you have to choose between a G-spot stimulation or a clit stimulation, which one would you choose?

Every woman is different, and every vibrator is different. I've never orgasmed without clit stimulation, so I would probably choose that. I'm a bit fussy about it, though. Not every clit vibrator works well for me. Are you thinking of specific toys for a specific person?

And men might be able to tell you what their partners like? No need to exclude anyone. :)

One of the rules of the forum is to be inclusive to everyone. As Caliente said, men can tell you what their parents prefer.

I'm all about clitoral vibration. I need it to masturbate and get off during penetration, so I'd stick with a trusted clit vibrator. I do love a good g-spot vibe though!

Hi, why not try one that is designed for both !

I'd choose a G-Spot Vibrator because I could still use it for Clitoral Stimulation too...I'm greedy I couldn't give up either lol 😊

NatandTom wrote:

One of the rules of the forum is to be inclusive to everyone. As Caliente said, men can tell you what their parents prefer.

I'm all about clitoral vibration. I need it to masturbate and get off during penetration, so I'd stick with a trusted clit vibrator. I do love a good g-spot vibe though!

I really hope most of us male members can't tell you what their PARENTS prefer 😁

Damn it! I meant partners ;)

I'm g-spot every time. I do enjoy clit stimulation, but g-spot is much more satisfying for me.

G-spot. Clit stim doesn't do it for me on its own

you all are right, i haven't tought about including men in that way, thanks for the suggestion xD

I prefer clit stimulation but have one that is for the g-spot which I can use on my clit as well. If I had to choose I'd go for g-spot as I can use that as both!!😀

Both. Toys wise I prefer clit stimulation but sex wise g spot strimulation or a mix between the two 🤓