VIP Codes?

Hoping @Lovehoney_Brenna can maybe help out - I got an email last week with the subject “Your Latest Lovehoney VIP Reward Code” but there’s no code included, and following the email links didn’t auto-generate in cart either. Just curious if that was in error or if I should be able to find my code elsewhere?

2 Likes

@LRLRL I had the same too?!

1 Like

Might be worth trying to get hold of Customer Care to query it?

1 Like

Though Brenna can help she isn’t involved with the program just yet :sweat_smile: I had the issue of only getting one code but Brenna chased down the rest for me, so if customer care isn’t responding to you she may be able to help :+1:

1 Like

Cool. I think I only have earned the one code so far (thanks, Black Friday!) but it was a little odd. I guess I’ll email customer care directly.

I’m not really involved in the VIP programme at all, so your best bet is 100% customer care :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes we had the same :rofl:

Thanks! I emailed and they provided me a current code.

I’ve had 3 VIP reward codes sent to me from Mid Jan to now and none of them are recognised by the website, is anyone else experiencing this?

No babe. Email customer care or live chat and they will sort it

Just a heads-up, if you use your code on something and then return it or use a sexual happiness promise claim, you don’t get a replacement code, so it’s essentially lost/wasted :cry:

2 Likes