Promo codes

My VIP code has run out

I have an order for over £50 and would love a promo code, might just have to make a smaller order.

Can't believe it has ran out. Anyone else thing the codes valid date is a bit too short. It could at least cover a month, then it would be pay day to pay day

Make a small order, get another code then do the big order? But yes I agree, 14days not long enough, I don't have enough spare cash to do it, think I've only used one once...

It was there yesterday, which is the most annoying thing!!

Depending what items you have in your order, could you order one item and keep the total over £50? Then use the VIP code when it arrives for the remainder of your items.

I agree with Ecksvie, that's what I'd do anyway....

Yep I too agree - the promotion codes are woefully short. I guess they are a bonus but still..... they don't last long enough!

Yep I too agree - the promotion codes are woefully short. I guess they are a bonus but still..... they don't last long enough!

Sorry DP x

It is far too short, I agree! I see the point though, they want you to make an order you wouldn't otherwise make. It's a perfectly reasonable sales tactic... But still!

Maybe we should start trading our codes? I have some I can't use! -leaks poorness-

I do think it should be longer, as I cannot make spend so much to earn the code and then enough to use it in 14 days. As a student I usually have to find a way to save in my budget (sometimes I get spare money as a gift from grandparents, still I want one luxury toy, that will be some saving while waiting for it).

I think it's awesome that they offer a discount at all! I think we take LH for granted sometimes

DesignDude wrote:

I think it's awesome that they offer a discount at all! I think we take LH for granted sometimes External Media

People will always try their luck ;). I always forget about the VIP code, place a large order then realise if I had made a 50p order, looked at the order details, I could then make my main order instantly (you don't have to wait for the receipt to come with the goods to place a VIP order!).

But, it would be nice if it lasted a bit longer. I can't justify large orders one after the other, if they extended it to 3 months, loyal members would always have a VIP code handy ;)