what's a VIP code?

Just ordered a few things this weekend that are being packed today and noticed this on the order summary. It's not on any of my previous orders. Anyone know what it means, if anything?

VIP Code:XXXXX

Thanks

if you go to lovehoney.co.uk/vip there will be a form to claim your vip voucher and it will give you some sort of discount. it usually says what the discount will be on your dispatch statement

hi sharry, its a discount code for the next time you make a purchase.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/vip/

thanks!

Huh. Just found one on my most recent order. I wonder how many of those I've thrown away? LOL

My last 4 orders have them, all of them for £10 off a £50 order, but with a fairly short expiration date. If only I had a bit more money in the naughty fund right now.

I love the VIP codes and use them lots!

It's a real bummer that you only get like 12 days to use them or something though...

Is it always the same value? £10 off £50 purchase? *ponders future fleshlight purchase for a certain someone*

All the ones I've received have been £10 off £50... Not sure how many I've got though... 10 or something? Spent anything between a tenner and £90, so maybe if you spend more they give you a different discount?

Just tried it and it says there's a problem with the code... I dont have anythng in my basket at teh mo so perhaps thats something to do with it. I'll have to wait for delivery see what the invoice says.

Grrr... forgot I had a VIP code to use that's so sad as I ordered enough to use one Saturday

The VIP code gives you £10 off from atleast a £50 purchase.

You can look in your order history for your code and order number instead of digging out the invoice.

Also, it lasts 15 days.

StrawberryNymph <3 wrote:

Grrr... forgot I had a VIP code to use External Media that's so sad as I ordered enough to use one Saturday External Media

Have you tried contacting customer services?

I'm sure they would prefer you used your code than potentially send it back and rebuy it!

I wont send back and rebuy - to troublesome when outside UK... Just an annoying mistake

But guess I shouldn't cry over spilt milk

I wont send back and rebuy - to troublesome when outside UK... Just an annoying mistake External Media

But guess I shouldn't cry over spilt milk External Media

Worth contacting CS to see if they would be lovely and arrange a tenner refund.External Media

I only ordered for 40 but had I remembered I could have order for 50 and still just paid 40... :(

WandA wrote:

I wont send back and rebuy - to troublesome when outside UK... Just an annoying mistake External Media

But guess I shouldn't cry over spilt milk External Media

Worth contacting CS to see if they would be lovely and arrange a tenner refund.External Media

Done this before, I believe they were unable to refund part of the order as it had already been processed. It's not the same as returning an item and getting a refund saddly.

I genuinely stick my VIP codes on my pinboard to make sure I remember them. I really hate wasting one!

Was saving my latest one for when Lh do I new "spend over ___ and get a free ___" offer... But the time came and it was another bumper bag. I already have 2 of each cockring in those that I haven't used, and one of each other thing.

Think I might be cheeky and make a little order next week to get another £10 off in April sometime! Hopefully there'll be a better freebie than a bumper bag by then (ie. something I haven't already had 3 of!).

*a new

Booties wrote:

I genuinely stick my VIP codes on my pinboard to make sure I remember them. I really hate wasting one!

Was saving my latest one for when Lh do I new "spend over ___ and get a free ___" offer... But the time came and it was another bumper bag. I already have 2 of each cockring in those that I haven't used, and one of each other thing.

Think I might be cheeky and make a little order next week to get another £10 off in April sometime! Hopefully there'll be a better freebie than a bumper bag by then (ie. something I haven't already had 3 of!).

I would do this but as you said it's often the bumper pack, also the one before was a rabbit which contained latex; so a big no-no for me.

Yeah I tend to try and spend mine, sometimes when I'm all over the place I might get the wrong day though which can annoy me a little.