Has the VIP system begun?

Hi all, I was formally an unlimited customer however I can see no reference to my account being a VIP account in settings etc nor have I had any emails?

Could someone clarify if I am being dumb here or not haha

2 Likes

I was part of the trial for VIP and that ended a bit ago, and occasionally get emails about how to earn vouchers but haven’t had any sent even though I should have so they might still be working out the kinks :sweat_smile:

To the best of my knowledge it hasn’t been rolled out to the rest of us yet. Hopefully we get an update soon :blush:

1 Like

I thought it was up and running, I get email updates and vouchers when I’ve spent the threshold. I was also part of the trial though, so not sure if it’s still ongoing from that.

I don’t think it has launched just yet :slight_smile:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/lovehoney-loyalty-program.html

2 Likes

Thanks guys

Thanks @Lovehoney_Brenna :blush:

I wonder if it’s not gone live yet due to feedback received from the trial :thinking:

I get emails and codes too.

Just tried to use my newest code and it didn’t work. It says its activated but doesnt qualify to save money. Nobody available on live chat either :confused:

So managed to speak to someone. Not allowed to use the code because of the Jubilee offer going on at the moment. Quite disappointing :disappointed:

Hi all, just adding an update here.

It would seem there is an active VIP scheme now in place judging from other threads? I.e £15 voucher after certain amount of spend

I was on the old unlimited scheme and it sounds like I haven’t been migrated across as I do not have any emails or anything on my account to reflect this?

@Lovehoney_Brenna could you help please :slight_smile:

I know the VIP scheme was being piloted but I don’t believe it ever went properly live. I know I personally had a couple of issues with it, and I think quite a few of the people on the pilot did from what I understand from speaking to customer care a few times.

Hopefully Brenna has an update :crossed_fingers:t2:

Hey @CL21

Our new loyalty programme is still in development and we hope to roll it out soon! :slight_smile:

5 Likes