Vulva Perception

As a useless humanities student I like to do my bit for science:

http://www.mysexprofessor.com/vulvalicious/new-study-what-do-people-think-about-vaginas-and-vulvas/

Here it is. Tell 'em about your vulva/vagina!

I do have reservations about the collection of the data but hopefully it's useful in some way. It is related to a leading sex institute in the US.

If we fancy being interesting we could post some answers here... I answered a few days ago so mine are in the midst of the interweb.

That's interesting, I wonder if she (Dr Debby Herbenick) will be writing another book with these findings in it.

mine are up there now, I would have been more sceptical if they asked for photos!!!

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

That's interesting, I wonder if she (Dr Debby Herbenick) will be writing another book with these findings in it.

I've posted some bits off her before I think. I sometimes browse certain sex journals using my Uni library system. I hope they don't ask me why...

What a great idea - I also just did the survey

WandA wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I've posted some bits off her before I think. I sometimes browse certain sex journals using my Uni library system. I hope they don't ask me why...

I have purchased a lot of sex journals and some are very interesting... though they are very expensive. I really sound sneek into a uni and use there computers or libary really.

She's very lively compared to other professionals who write similar articles... though saying that I've read books that where written over a 100years ago and they can be a little hard to read at times.

Thanks for posting that WandA! I'm always up for a bit of a survey, particularly ones on my favourite subject matter :) I'm sure it will help their research a lot too.

No worries. Hopefully it proves enlightening, however given the self selective nature of the participants I don't expect anything too interesting!

Yes, I guess. But at least people who feel passionately about it will answer, be that in a positive or negative way. Although I doubt people with serious body-confidence issues would frequent such sites.

It is a truly fascinating experience filling in the questions; it's dredging up all kinds of forgotten memories!