wall flower to vixen?

Inara, Phantasma, thanks for the posts.
Your route through this is going to help. No hurry for us and 99% of what I suggest she enjoys as much as I so maybe I'll make a start by finding out what she really enjoys about what we currently do and move on from there. Maybe me already knowing will help her make suggestions in the future.
Slowly slowly.

Hi Gemheart,

Have you tried rediscovering the basics? Just kissing forever and remembering how hot it is just to 'make out' like teenagers can be really hot.

Tigerlilies

I agree with the general theme of 'be a tease'

Get her really horny til shes begging for it (maybe not in words but you know when shes moving her hips to initiate contact, thrusting against you that sort of thing) then lie back and see what she does. If she starts to look like her mind is wandering, resume teasing.

gemheart wrote:

Your route through this is going to help. No hurry for us and 99% of what I suggest she enjoys as much as I so maybe I'll make a start by finding out what she really enjoys about what we currently do and move on from there. Maybe me already knowing will help her make suggestions in the future.
Slowly slowly.

I hope it goes well for you. Youre welcome for the help, its nice to help someone who is going through a similar issue as to myself - and you got both sides of it too! :)

Let me just add, another important thing for her is not to put too much pressure on herself, as that causes things to all go to plot. I did it yesterday, I went telling myself that I would be the one to initiate everything, and when the time came round I just couldnt get the confidence up. Luckily he was lovely about it, and we had fun anyway. But i still really disappointed myself. I think its because I put too much pressure on myself to do it.

gemheart wrote:

Slowly slowly.

It's been a pleasure to offer you guys advice. I think youve got a good plan there, if you both know whats good then hopefully she will feel she can suggest things in future.

Just linking to Inara's point for a second I'd suggest you always keep an eye out. Inara was really working up to us but she really wasn't too happy so I took the reins back and just let it go. I think thats a good example of slow pacing - if she wants to take the lead then fantastic. Just remember that her confidence might be a bit shaky sometimes.

Best wishes for the both of you - maybe you could post pictures for us sometime? External Media