Wand advice

The OH & I are after getting a wand. We've got loads of toys ranging from bullets up to dildos but we wanna try a mains powered wand. This is the one we are thinking about getting http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

How powerful are they & are they worth the money?

A wand is super powerful (I'm a power queen and I never use my wand on the highest setting) and is worth every pemny and more! They joy of owning a wand is priceless :)

I'd definitely recommend a Doxy wand. They cost £89.99 but are rumbly powerhouses. I don't think Lovehoney's own wands could beat a Doxy 😄

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/tokidoki-x-lovehoney/

We have the LoveHoney one you linked but in black. We bothe love it. My husband adores the hummer attachment, we never get to full power before he's gripping the sheets!

The intensity of a wand beats anything I have tried. Yes it can be heavy and its plugged into a socket but its worth it as it never runs out of battery. It gives a cracking massage just wish it could put the kettle on and it would be perfect!

Hey, we have the wand that you linked. Would highly recommend it, the power is very intense and you can use the scroll wheel to increase and decrease the power. The OH was left shaking after her first time using it as her orgasm was amazing. Took less than a few mins to get her off lol

The Doxy mega money, can you justify that price over the LH one?

No as i do not have it. if the wand doesnt work out you can always return it and get your money back

I have the docy doe cast in purple and it's super powerful. Im a real power queen so it's good from that point of view, but, . . . And for me it's a big but, I really like paterned vibrations, so the doxy is very nice but not perfect. I do however have my eye on the new wands that have paterns. I'm buying the male attachment for OH as I'm not sending the doxy back. I'm hoping he loves it.

The one you are looking at is a great price and I think it's a good choice. I'm waiting for the male attachment before I write my review of the doxy. I hope you enjoy your wand.

I've tried both the Doxy wand and in the States the Original Magic Wand (famous here, but just offering for comparison), the Doxy was said to be more powerful and I found that the Doxy vibrates more frequently yes, but the buzzes are more surface based (i.e. buzzy) than the Magic Wand. I know if you aren't located in the US it may be a useless comparison but it all depends on what you're looking for really. I didn't like the doxy too much as I thought the head was too broad and I preferred rumbles. Sometimes wands that aren't powered by an outlet but are battery powered or USB rechargeable do the job quite well and are considerably/slightly less expansive. An example would be the Mystic Wand, people rave about it though I wasn't a fan, it's powered by 4 AA batteries. I'm not sure if you're open to that are specifically looking for mains powered but thought I'd throw it out there. Can't offer anything helpful about the Lovehoney Deluxe as I haven't tried it yet though I'm looking to. If you'd like me to offer up anything else more specific I know about wands (mains or other) then feel free to give a shout.

Yes you won't be disappointed we got this when it was on offer and friend several of the heads to go with it. However we are looking to up bread to the doxy.

I'd suggest you try LHs first s its cheaper see how you get on.

Enjoy![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I have the LH wand in black and I love it. It's powerful and good to use with a partner, as all sexes can enjoy a wand vibrator. I haven't tried a Doxy due to being a poor student 😓

Give it a go if you don't have the money for a Doxy 

Only trouble with a doxy is the buttons. I found the sliding dial much better to use and could select the perfect speed.

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Only trouble with a doxy is the buttons. I found the sliding dial much better to use and could select the perfect speed.

same. although i do love how rumbly the doxy is. i love them both!

Absolutely absurd power. Well worth the money. Without a doubt the best value for money toy I own (which says a lot because they're quite pricey in the first place)

I own this one and the doxy. I personally like them both but use this Lovehoney one more because it is lighter weight and easier to hold, the dial is awesome and vibrations in head more focused. You really can't go wrong with this wand.

The doxy is a very nice wand to but I would say you get a great wand experience with the product you linked.

Defiantly worth the money and are very powerful. My wife and I only use the first 2 power settings.
We prefer the mini magic wand with no mains wire that gets in the way. We have both mains and battery wands, both wands do a fantastic job.

My wand has unfortunately stopped working, which to be honest I think could be due to overuse lol. 

I've recently bought my OH the black version of the wand you linked to. It's a bit of a faff to unbox and plug in for use, and you need a lot of lube on the head (and nowhere else as its not waterproof!) but dear god it's worth it!

the first use made her orgasm three times in rapid succession. Afterward she wanted to go some more but her body just couldn't take it apparently.

These things have a reputation for a reason! Go for it!

I'm in the market for a new wand myself. My Lelo died after 3 months, it was only used a handful of times too, so must be a manufacturing error. Anyways I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for inspiration,although it'll not be the Lovehoney one I go for as we love our mains powered one, I'm looking for rechargeable