Wand Vibrator Recommendation

Hi! I was hoping someone could help me find a good wand vibrator that is quiet and affordable for a student around $100

Thanks in Advance!

1 Like

We have this one LH Mains Powered Wand we find this very powerful and works great for both of us.

2 Likes

A good starter wand that’s quiet and fairly powerful is the mantric wand, a more powerful wand that’s really good is this doxy but it’s not the most quite (though some people think it’s quieter than I do) :woman_shrugging: Just depends really, as the more power you want the louder the wand tends to be, but as you haven’t specified I’ve given a medium then high powered options :+1: The student discount also works on both brands :+1:

3 Likes

I’ve had the LH mains powered wand now for 4 years, I probably use it at least twice a week and it’s still going strong. It’s very powerful and a lot cheaper then the others. It is very noisy though so you couldn’t use it in a house full of other people.

1 Like

I love the Mantric and also the Tracey Cox squishy one depending on what type of vibrations and pressure you prefer :blush:

1 Like

Another vote for the LH mains powered one

1 Like

Hi I have the Lovehoney wand great toy gives me great orgasam everytime its powerfull with a scroll wheel to increase the intensity of the power with a nice long lead easy to clean hopebthis helps

I have this one and absolutely love it :heart_eyes: and it never fails to make me orgasm, and a few more thrown too :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

This wand is quiet

And i can vouch for the Tracey Cox squishy wand as mentioned above.

First of all have you used a wand before or a powerful toy as the main powered i found personally for myself and i would consider myself a toy connoisseur to be way to powerful and numbing. If your not use to a powerful toy i wouldnt recommend this one straight away, it does have a turn wheel which changes strength which i built up but found in the end was numbing.

Hi I have the Lovehoney wand great toy gives me great orgasam everytime its powerfull with a scroll wheel to increase the intensity of the power with a nice long lead easy to clean hopebthis helps

Hi looking for some advice I posted on hete regarding the lovehoney wand i have noticed anothet user has copied mycomments word for word rather strangr i thought hoeever it appears the user has been suspended has anyone else had this thanks

1 Like

I’m 99% sure it was a spam bot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Brenna many thanks

1 Like

We have the LH mains powered one and I would highly recommend. It has a scrolling wheel to vary the power which I really appreciate

We have this one and love it.

It’s rechargeable, which we like, and is pretty quiet.

1 Like

Second this

D​:heart:XY
DOXY :heart:
:heart: DOXY

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Yes doxy

2 Likes

Another vote for the Mantric wand, such a quality toy with a powerful punch to go with it. Ideal starter wand in my eyes. :+1:

I was looking at something around the medium to powerful range