Wand?

Hi all just got the plug in wand ……any tips how to bring my partner to use it on me or other ways to use ?? Thanks x

Use it on yourself if he does not want to do it.

Nothing will work without communicating to him what you want.

But in your other post you’ve mentioned he’s not really in the headspace so I’ll just comment here with suggestions I would do AFTER what I suggested on your other thread (talk to him to see if everything is okay and whether HE would be keen in spicing it up too) and l assume you’ve talked to him about bringing sex toys in to the relationship and established that he’s comfortable with them (some people aren’t) :slight_smile:

Wand ideas:
• bring it to the couch when watching tv and play around. If he doesn’t grab it off you but is watching he’s probably just having a blast watching, so enjoy that feeling!
• ask for an orgasm before penetration if he doesn’t already do that; you can pass him the wand and say try with this(or something sexier)
• sometimes we sit on the bed and I’ll sit between his legs with my back against his chest and he will reach around with it
• depends how good you are with doing two things at once, but give him a BJ/HJ while you use the wand on yourself. Or start with him, and then pass him the wand to do it for you midway. Mine likes to use it on me so I can use two hands on him :joy:
• use it during sex (it’s fine to hold it yourself, you can ask him to do it for you now and again if he doesn’t naturally pick it up)
• enjoy it for yourself!
• tell him he can use it interchangeably when he’s giving you oral

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Some great tips @mrssaffa @littlehunny5 just go for it.

1 Like