wands

im thinking of getting a mains powered magic wand can anyone tell me the noise level of the lovehoney wand?

Honestly - it's not quiet. It's not like 'shake the house down' loud, but if you lived with other people, they probably would hear it. When it's on it's lowest settings, it's probably as loud as an electric razer or something.. once it gets to full power, that's when it gets a bit 'rattly and loud'.

The deluxe wand is very loud. It's not too bad on the first setting but it gets much, much louder. You wouldn't be able to get away with using it if you have housemates. I'm not sure if this is helpful but I have an epilator and I never thought I'd come across anything louder but its basically silent compared to the wand on the higher settings. It is extremely powerful though so I find I never need to turn it up too high anyway.

i recently got a wand
i was worryed about the plug because its not next to my bed lol it was useless
so i got one with battery, and it was fine.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16908

I'm thinking of getting one too but the reports that it "rattles" has kinda turned me off a bit

This is what the deluxe wand sounds like:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2013/08/29/is-magic-wand-the-best-sex-toy/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464#videos

have a listen on those videos xx

The gf has one, the £50ish one. It is loud, we only use it when the kids are out. We did a little test when we moved into our place, put it on and put it under the duvet in the bed. Low settings you could hear it in the room next door, that was about it. On the higher setting though we could hear it in every room upstairs and the dining room downstairs, that being directly underneath the bedroom.

So it was banned to inly being used "when the coast is clear"

It is still an amazing toy though, her favourite and incredibly powerful. ;)

The sound is similar to an electric toothbrush but about 5 times louder on the higher settings. Nothing some music it the background can't hide.

Biggest problem is the noise my wife makes the longer we use it :-)

It's noisy so you can't use it if people are at home but it makes you come so quickly and strongly that you couldn't use it if it was silent because everyone would know exactly what you where doing anyway.

My advise if you are worried about the noise level is buy the lovehoney mini magic wand. It's a lot quieter but still makes notice. It's battery powered so jot as powerful but still gets brilliant reviews. We can use it when the kids are asleep without fear of waking them

Any of the magic wands come with a great deal of noise as far as I know. If your looking for something very powerful yet quite discreet I would recommend the we-vibe tango - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20778

I don't personally have the LH wand I have the Bodywand and it is so noisy I can only use it when I have the place to myself. The Tango is what I use if I have to be discreet and there isn't a huge amount of difference in the power of them :) x

Most wands are really noisy. I have Lelo wand, which is rechargeable, less powerful, but the noise is not as bad as the mains powered wands.

Also some battery powered wands may be less noisy, but I am not sure how they go on battery life.

i think ill give it a miss as i have an 11 year old son whos bedroom it right next store and it would put me on edge incase he heard it! ive just ordered a g-spot vibrator instead much cheaper and from the reviews well worth it!! hoping so anyway i do have a mini travel wand which is fairly quiet but its battery operated and slows down really quickly which is why i wanted a mains powered one im going to check out the we-vibe tango now though.

My OH said she wouldnt use hers if her son was in the next room so probably a wise decision mitzy.

Have fun whatever you get

I agree that it is loud but the orgasms are amazing!

Oh dear was thinking of getting 1 for the OH but if they are noisy it's a no no.

Yeah I have a 6 year old son and my full sized wand isn't something I would ever use when he's in the house. It's so loud I worry people walking past my closed window will hear it lol x

The sound from the Lovehoney Deluxe Magic Wand is really loud and I only use it when everyone is out but it's definatly worth it for the power! When theres people in I go for the Lovehoney Mini Magic Wand which is really quiet and has pulsating modes etc