Any guys used a Rabbit?

I'm just curious if any other guys here have used a Rabbit? I bought the Jessica Rabbit Gspot version from here recently just to see how it would be for prostate play and it really does work well anally, it feels great and hits the prostate nicely and rotates and massages it, the vibrations just add even more to the experience.

So, any other guys had any experience with rabbit play anally?

i've not heard of this to be honest, but its an interesting use of toys!

not yet but looking forward to giving it a go.

No not me.. we have a few and are also partial to anal play but the rabbit seems too big to me.. that and they move around way too much for my liking"

I have been tempted in the past, but there is a lot about a rabbit that I don't like. Most run on batteries, are loud, and are Huge. Plus i'm afraid that i'd probably end up squeezing too hard at some point and kill it. =(

There is an anal dildo on here that has he same rotating shaft as a rabbit but with no ears, but again, batteries and hugeness put me off.

They don't seem to keep spinning in me, much like gripping them in a tight hand. I was tempted by the colt beaded vibes as they're designed for the job!

ps - I've also used the G-spot wand attachments, it doesn't seem to be vibrations that work at all on my prostate.

Kem2k2 wrote:

I'm just curious if any other guys here have used a Rabbit? I bought the Jessica Rabbit Gspot version from here recently just to see how it would be for prostate play and it really does work well anally, it feels great and hits the prostate nicely and rotates and massages it, the vibrations just add even more to the experience.

So, any other guys had any experience with rabbit play anally?

yeah tried it a while ago nice and wobbly but not firm enough really

I know for a fact that my husband has.

Don't tell him i told you though haha.

You've inspired this week's review blog post!

Until recently I would of said that a rabbit for anal play would not really work but how wrong I was.
I now have a rabbit purchased from another site but will buy one off here soon hopefully, the one I bought was called the Eclipse vibe by seven creations, it has 7 vibration settings and a 6 speed rotating shaft with metal balls that rotate just below the head of the shaft, unfortunately it only comes in pink but I can live with that lol.
Onto the use, I loved the feeling this gave me, I have various anal toys/massagers and this was possibly the best, I lubed up and inserted the head and shaft into my anus proceeding to turn on the rotating shaft and vibrations, this felt amazing especially the head and steel balls massaging my anus and prostate, I chose the pulsating vibration option and this bought me to a huge intense prostate orgasm couldn't believe how hard it made me orgasm anally I would of screamed if the house would of been empty, one of the best prostate orgasms I've ever had now I know why women love them they are just so god dam sexy and pleasurable lol.
I think I have made a new best friend lol :)

I used mine just for clitoral stimulation :)

Wow, weird to think that post of mine up there is more than a year old.

Anyway, since then I have tried a rabbit and it wasn't anything to admire. The rotation really wasn't designed with clentching in mind and dear lord do those beads pintch if they catch. They're also dam noisey!

Being made of rubber didn't help so it got consigned to recycling. Good in theory, bad in practice.

Interesting idea may give it a go

I had considered this before but was advised that the motors in a Rabbit just wouldn't be able for anal play. However, if the concensus is that they are indeed able for it, then I am getting me one straight away!

I tried but well lets just say its a female sex toy for a reason.

Lucky gals

I'm tempted to give it a try but I'd have to buy one first and not sufficiently convinced given the mixed experiences here.

I've had a rabbit used on me once by my last gf. She's usually more of a sub but this time she switched the roles round and told me what to do. It wasn't a particularly thick rabbit, nor did it rotate, just vibrate. It felt really nice going in and out, vibrations don't really do it for me back there, I much prefer penetration and the feeling of being full.

Can't comment on prostate massage with it, didn't really try that. She just fucked me with it and played with my cock at the same time. Which feels incredible by the way, either in doggy or on your back with your legs up in the air!

I've had a rabbit used on me once by my last gf. She's usually more of a sub but this time she switched the roles round and told me what to do. It wasn't a particularly thick rabbit, nor did it rotate, just vibrate. It felt really nice going in and out, vibrations don't really do it for me back there, I much prefer penetration and the feeling of being full.

Can't comment on prostate massage with it, didn't really try that. She just fucked me with it and played with my cock at the same time. Which feels incredible by the way, either in doggy or on your back with your legs up in the air!

yes ihave had one used on me the twisting and turning was fun but not long enough for me but it was fun