Watching and filming her masturbating

Hi all, I just wanted some opinions or if anyone has experience of the following..

Firstly, I love the fact my wife regularly uses her rabbit/toys during our sex play. She knows how much I get off on watching her use them (in particular her rabbit) and she enjoys me watching her do so.

I often encourage her to masturbate using her fingers but she simply refuses to do this. I know she does so in private as she's admitted to having a sly one for instant relief when needed but has made it clear it's a no no in front of

For the record I openly masturbate in front of her as she likes to watch me. She has no problem me filming her using her rabbit and us having all kinds of fun but I often fantasise about filming her masturbating in private. Obviously this is voyeurism and invasion of privacy (hence a fantasy) but could I do this for real? I guess technology has small, unobtrusive cameras ;)

I think that maybe she feels that masturbation with fingers is a lot more private and she clearly doesnt want to share that with you. And although it probably is possible to film her secretly I certainly would not recommend it as it would be a gross invasion of her privacy, possibly leading to a lack of trust in your relationship.
You may have to accept that it is a bit of her life that she isn't comfortable sharing.

livechat wrote:

Masbating is very bad for health

Actually, medical research indicates entirely the opposite. The idea that it is bad is a hangover from the controlling aspects of certain religions...

Alastor wrote:

livechat wrote:

Masbating is very bad for health

Actually, medical research indicates entirely the opposite. The idea that it is bad is a hangover from the controlling aspects of certain religions...

Yep it's actually very good for you.