Watching you watching them

Here's a thing.

Has anyone ever thought about you and another couple watching each other have sex right in front of them in the safe confines of one's home? No swapping or touching the other couple, just pure voyeurism and exhibitionism.

If the opportunity arose would you really have the courage to do it?

We have watched others once in the country side we saw a couple at it in the distance and within a few minutes we we at it too it turned us on to see them but with people we know I dont think we would ,it crosses the boundry between fantasy and real world .

We have had sex with others in the same room when we were teenagers but I dont think there was anything to see as it was dark ,

We once while on holiday shared a large tent with our very good friends and we all bonked our brains out for the whole week about 2/3 times a day we were about 2 m away from each other and could hear everything which I think energised us to greater a greater feats of sex in fact inbetween sessions the girls would ready themselves for the next fuck while the guys had a smoke , wow I had forgotten all about that .

So I would say yeah fucking with others there is a huge turn on, Expert is shocked and is going to hide .

I'd love to do that, fuck while there's another couple fucking, I think it'd be incredibly sensual and a complete turn-on as I only need to hear the neighbours at it and I'm wet! But I wouldn't want to do it with anyone we actually know as there's no couples we'd comfortable doing that sort of thing with. I am pretty sure my man would like it too, he's a horny bugger who's up for all sorts lol.

i love the thought of that - think it would really turn me on. something i will have to put on my to do list i reckon!

miss sparkle wrote:

i love the thought of that - think it would really turn me on. something i will have to put on my to do list i reckon!

Perhaps you could combine it with the jelly

PrivateAssistant wrote:

I'd love to do that, fuck while there's another couple fucking, I think it'd be incredibly sensual and a complete turn-on as I only need to hear the neighbours at it and I'm wet! But I wouldn't want to do it with anyone we actually know as there's no couples we'd comfortable doing that sort of thing with. I am pretty sure my man would like it too, he's a horny bugger who's up for all sorts lol.

E-mail the Naughties and we'll arrange it!

Mr & Mrs Naughty wrote:

miss sparkle wrote:

why not - i could kill two birds with one stone then!

miss sparkle wrote:

Mr & Mrs Naughty wrote:

miss sparkle wrote:

why not - i could kill two birds with one stone then!

Sparkly Warkly, look the word "prevarication" up in the dictionary - then stop doing it! BTW Sparkly, our e-mail has gone awfully quiet.

this is something thats always appealed to me, having sex while in the same room as another couple who are also having sex, i think the sounds and smell of sex would drive me wild with excitement,

Mr & Mrs Naughty wrote:

PrivateAssistant wrote:

Ohhh, maybe when I have lost a bit of weight I will ;) I tend to feel quite self-concious at times at the moment, but I am dieting soon *sigh*

PrivateAssistant wrote:

Mr & Mrs Naughty wrote:

PrivateAssistant wrote:

Ohhh, maybe when I have lost a bit of weight I will ;) I tend to feel quite self-concious at times at the moment, but I am dieting soon *sigh*

Mr.Naughty has put on a bit of weight after taking a sabbatical from work and basically doing sod all for a year. He can only see his wedding tackle in the mirror, none of his clothes fit and the thought of the self control (of which he has none) needed to get down to his usual weight is truly depressing.

Tell you what PA, if it makes you feel better we'll turn the lights down a bit and take our contact lenses out.

Sexychic wrote:

this is something thats always appealed to me, having sex while in the same room as another couple who are also having sex, i think the sounds and smell of sex would drive me wild with excitement,

We thought you sounded like a fellow Naughty, so being a newbie woobie we looked up your profile to see how naughty you really were; unfortunately you've written so much, and gone into such detail that we will have to read it over 2 sittings! LOL!

@ mr and mrs naughty - i am unfortunatley a working girl and have no access to the internet at work so i have to wait until i get to my little home to write my emails to you!!

i do hope this is acceptable - i promise to reply asap to every email

sparkly warkly :)

Oh yes I'd definitely try this. As some of you have said, only with sexy strangers though. I am both a voyeur and exhibitionist, albeit not practising!! It would definitely get me off!