We love Avrielle

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I love:

Mistress Cara who has found her calling in life some time ago. You are such a strong woman and there are not many blows that would knock you down. I wish I was like you.

Puppies77 wrote:

Cara for being gorgeous and a good friend.

Thanks you two External Media

Avrielle you seem to have been through some tough times lately and I'm sorry I haven't been around a lot, I wish I had more time to spend chatting to you as well as the rest of the lovelies from the OA!

Hope things are evening up a bit for you now. You are a kind, genuine and sincere person and deserve some luck and happiness in your life.

I will have more time later in the week so mention everyone by name I feel awful but I am really quite stressed at the moment and Im away now for a couple of days..

I will have to sit down and properly write it out... perhaps post to my blog as well so its captured along with the rest of my thoughts External Media

Love you all... be good!

External Media

AA im sorry to have read youve been having a hard time of it of late, but i hope that soon things will be on the up and up for you, cos with all the stuff youve been going through thoughs up due so very soon!

take care of yourself and make sure you make yourself some you time and dont forget to treat yourself every now and again even if its to a little chocolate bar :-)

Dxx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Aww. Thankyou for such kind words. xx Sorry to hear your stressed out though hun. I see you've changed your name, I assume thats to do with the stress too.

Just trying to streamline along with my blog etc External Media

Not bad stress... just from being... busy External Media I'm doing enough for about 5 people, thats how it feels anyway! Lol

Hope you're ok xxx

Hey you folks! I am surprised you put me to your lists, I am only a wandering nomad newly visiting this shining citadel and I am overwhelmed by the warm welcome from the lovely people on here. It is an honour and a pleasure and with every passing day I get more habitual in my OA visits and it gives me a nice feeling to mooch around amonk such company.

For all the advice, ideas, chat and sauciness - it makes my heart glow - and I thank you all.

Avrielle: For being a crazy lady! You're so strong and have had to put up with so much crap recently. I think I'd have crumbled in your position by now!

Columbus: For being far smarter than I'll ever be. For being gorgeous, for having great taste in shoes!

M&S: You earnt yourself a friend for life when you bought me that book for Christmas! I'm easily pleased lol. Will never forget your generosity. You're a genuinely lovely person and it would be a great loss if we ever lost you from these forums.

Puppies: For keeping my lesbian fantasies entertained on Twitter. For proving you can have 4 kids and still be sexy!

SL: For being generally lovely, for being so hard working.

Mybadx: You don't come on these forums often, but I love you for standing up for what you believe is right. Some of the small things you've done have meant a lot.

SL: For being the quiet one, the one who makes sense when we're all running around like loons. For being a fellow Phoenix Wright fan!

Morbidia: For being so sexy, for having a great blog.

Diamonds: For being a beautiful person, inside and out. You deserve so much.

Rowan: For being gorgeous, and a lovely person.

AdnaW: For being the face of blonde intelligence! For being so smart, well informed and a lovely person to talk to. For being the unwavering pillar of straightness in this sea of lesbianism and bisexuality :P

WandA: For being a lucky guy! So smart and witty. I know one day you and AdnaW will have many beautiful, genius babies!

Nexas: For being such a gentleman. Every girl should have a guy like you. For being such a hard worker, you'll get there in the end! For taking cosplay to a level that I can only ever dream of.

SLM: Like Puppies, showing that sexiness and being a mother aren't mutually exclusive!

SG: For being the rock of the forums.

Loves Huni: For having some seriously sexy photos and being a wonderful person.

Wizzie: For being absolutely gorgeous! Your pics keep me convinced I really am bisexual :P

MC: What can I say? For bringing out my bisexuality, for keeping my lesbian fantasies entertained on Twitter, for being the face of female domination, for making me jealous with all your toys and lingerie, for having a great blog. *whipcrack!*

KittyPurry: For being a lovely person with some sexy legs! Rawr!

Tronic: For being a great guy with some manly legs! Hopefully we'll get to see the rest one day!

I've probably missed a few out, there's just so many of ya! I really do love you all. You're all such a wonderful group of open-minded, genuinely lovely and beautiful people. I feel I owe alot to all of you. Without all of you, I may well not be the person I am today.

Ahhhh thanks Ecksvie - I want to add to my one for you.....For having gorgeous skin, sexy decolletage and beautiful confidence - I'm so glad you shared your sexy photo with us

*smooches*

Also - I have another few additions

Loves Huni - for being bubbly, friendy, cute and sexy

Wizzie - for sexy photos

Sweet Submission - for being intelligent, sexy and strong enough to do the job she loves!

Axx

Ecksvie wrote:

(Deleted those not importantExternal Media)

AdnaW: For being the face of blonde intelligence! For being so smart, well informed and a lovely person to talk to. For being the unwavering pillar of straightness in this sea of lesbianism and bisexuality :P

BOOOOOOO! You sexy ladies are just not trying hard enough to turn my Ad!

WandA: For being a lucky guy! So smart and witty. I know one day you and AdnaW will have many beautiful, genius babies!

(More nobodies deletedExternal Media)

Thank you very much Ecks... I'd like to respond to something I hear said to me often:

"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit."

And my response is:

"Maybe... but it's still wit."

I hope you had wittier wit in mind when you posted.External Media

--------------------------------------------

As an aside I'd like to say I'm not happy, MC has changed her name!

CS! CS! Whats all that about! Whether you like it of not *MC* that is still your real(ish) name here from me!

*rant over*External Media

Avrielle_Aniko - For being you, a fantastically gorgeous loving and caring person who is always there to talk to and support you no matter what your worries are.

Ecksvie - For indulging my obsession with all things rocky and for sharing some stunning photos that make me quiver!

Morbida - Again for sharing love of all things rocky, giving me the guts to get past the squeamish bits of true blood for all those sexy moments! As well as sharing a love of WKD!

SweetLove - For living up to her name - being the sweetest loveliest lady around with a massive heart.

LivingFire - Simply for knowing she cares about you all, a lot! she sent me a little pressie when i was having a terrible day. the gesture meant so much to me it made me burst into happy tears!

KittyPurry - For sharing some stunning photos which i miss wildly! And caring so much even when she should stop and let me give her a back rub!

Rowan - For those legs, I'm one very jelaous lady! And for making this thread - fab idea hun!

AdnaW - For sharing a love of polkadots and for looking so yummy in them!

WandA - For a fantastic sense of humour shared even in our darkest moments to brighten us all up. And for repeatedly stating "Its not a twig!!!"

SexyLittleMinx - For sharing a passion for whip tickling!

Ilovemyman - For her fantastic reviews giving me some very interesting bedtime reading!

Cara Sutra - For her delightfully devious literature that has kept me awake on more than one night, accompanied by her stunning photos!

SexyGet - PHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!!!!

Nexas - For being the ideal man, kind, caring and a massive heart full of love to share, whilst looking drop dead gorgeous in any victorian outfit mmmmmm!

SmoothOne - For giving a comic injection at the moment you least expect it, fantastic timing!

Peaches - For adding that santa hat to your peach - still makes me giggle uncontrollably when i think of it!

Talisman - For keeping the male end up!

Columbus - For being a strong woman even when times are tough and for being so kind and caring.

Tronic - what can i say - those legs speak for themselves!

Loves Huni - For staying strong even with everything she has gone through still offering advice to others.

Malteser - For having a name that makes me salivate everytime i red it!

Jake - For such gorgeous photos that tease and tantalize the hell out of me!

Puppies - For those legs in those knee high socks! Hubba hubba!

JayGee - For that gorgeous figure and for standing up for what you believe in *sigh* miss you laydee

ElleScotland - The image of that pirate booty is still ringing around in my head!

Lubyanka - For your amazing musical talents as well as an amazing vocabulary that would beat the best scrabble enthusiasts!

Wizzie - for the cleavage that keeps on giving and giving and giving *daydreams*

Diamonds - for being a fellow lush fanatic, adoringly caring about us on the forums even when she needs to put herself first.

And for everyone else on the forums and LH, this place wouldn't be the same without you all making it the wonderful place it is to live love and share.

x

I've only just noticed this! My bad!

I'm no good at these things either so I will do a collective one!!

I joined the LH forum 5 months ago and although I've been MIA a bit lately with preping for my PhD Viva and things I have missed you guys! You're all goregous, lovely kind, warm and welcoming souls. I don't really go on any other forums (sometimes WW) but I do get the impression that this is a particularly welcoming, safe space for people to come and that the "community" are happy to have new members join them. It's also made me think about my own sexuality more and it's great being able to discuss different issues ideas and aspects of sex with like-minded people. I wasn't a prude before or anything but there were things I hadn't tried before - or contemplated trying - and being around you guys and hearing your stories and advice has made me broaden my horizons a bit. I'm going to Erotica Ball in November as well and really looking forward to it. I've always fancied going to something like that, but if I hadn't found LH I probably wouldn't be going to one this year!

So, thank you for being so warm to me over the last 5 months and for offering friendship and advice. I am grateful to you all and proud to be a member of this forum/community xxx

Got to you in a good way I hope?!

It's the truth hun!!

*hugs*

x

I don't know about the victorian angle, but you seem a nice chap to me for whatever it's worth. In a manly way, though I would offer a hug if you needed one - manly hug though. ;-)

Tronic - Nexas has some amazing cosplay outfits, but he knows that the victorian / steampunk ones send my legs to jelly!

Nexas I just say as I see, you are an amazing person and I'm very glad to have met you even in this small way!

x

masterandslave wrote:

WandA - For a fantastic sense of humour shared even in our darkest moments to brighten us all up. And for repeatedly stating "Its not a twig!!!"

Thanks very much M&S, although I'm now wondering about these dark momentsExternal Media.

Maybe I'm the new Churchill! "Oh Yes!"... No, not that one.

WandA wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

Thanks very much M&S, although I'm now wondering about these dark momentsExternal Media.

Maybe I'm the new Churchill! "Oh Yes!"... No, not that one.

When I've forgotten to put 50p in the meter!

x

I'm sorry you're having scary thoughts guys. I can empathise how that goes, but just try and divert yourselves to something to occupy your mind and be calm. (I'm like a broken record - sorry for that!)

Aww mate It WILL all get better. Honest. Just hang in there! Keep the faith!!!

I've missed this place.

I loves you all!!!!!!!! MWAH!!! xxxxxxxxxx

I am very new to this forum bit I am profoundly struck by the care and support that clearly exists here. I'm still getting the hang of navigating the threads but I've read some remarkable and moving personal stories. To anyone who is going through a tough time, please accept my virtual hugs. x

Postillionager wrote:

I am very new to this forum bit I am profoundly struck by the care and support that clearly exists here. I'm still getting the hang of navigating the threads but I've read some remarkable and moving personal stories. To anyone who is going through a tough time, please accept my virtual hugs. x

Aww that's really sweet.

Welcome!! x

I love you all!! Just wish I could get on here as often as I used to. Particularly love KP for featuring in many fantasies, you sexy thing!! xx