We-vibe 4 plus

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31770

my partner and i are considering buying one but they are very expensive and wanted to hear everyones views on them. are they worth the money, what does sex feel like from male and female perspective.

We didn't get on with it personally, but it depends what you like as a couple, and to some extent what your anatomy is like.

I found that the G spot arm felt uncomfortable inside me, especially during penetration, and didn't stimulate my G spot. The clitoral arm was ridiculously short and got nowhere near my clitoris, so for me it wasn't pleasurable or worth the money. However, my anatomy is always a problem for dual stimulators so that might be something to consider.

Remember that Lovehoney have a 365 day return policy, so if you don't like it, you can return it for a full refund :)

If only there were some reviews!
Ho hum ;)

^^👏

Sum Sub wrote:

Ho hum ;)

I think you did this on another post too about already having threads about what they were asking..I think it's slightly rude to be honest...not everyone has all day to search though the forums and if the reviews haven't covered what someone wants to know ...isn't this what the forums are for? And if you know where the posts and or reviews are post links and help rather than be rude to the new members on here x

I really wanted the We Vibe 4 because of the app function. First I invested in this set: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33598 which contains it, but found that it did not exactly do what it was supposed to between the remote and the app. It wasn't taking the commands as it should. I also found it to be uncomortable internally and difficult to keep in.

Soon after the new version http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33244 came out, and I bought it hoping problems would be solved. In terms of comfort and wear they were, the internal arm is longer, it flexes A LOT more easily so it's easy to keep in and pretty comfortable inside and out. It was very pleasurable (it wouldn't be enough to make me orgasm, but it would keep me interested for a long time if played right). We did try it during intercourse, but none of us found it to be pleasurable, but as I said before, we needed it to work for long distance play, so did not buy it for intercourse anyway. However, the remote/app issues were the same, it didn't quite do what it was supposed to in terms of being remotely controlled so that's why we sent it back again. Very disappointed, we really wanted a long distance toy and the only other option I know of here is only ok for iPhones, not Androids (and there aren't ANY for Windows or BlackBerry systems...). So I would recommend the Classic We Vibe version, but not for intercourse and only if you're not that bothered about funcionality issues...

Mind you, we own the Lelo Tiani 2 and are happy with it.

I have been looking at these for some time but what is holding me back more than anything is that my little lady is a bit of a power queen and so often reviews say wow powerful but in the real world nothing more than a hum

snapper wrote:

I have been looking at these for some time but what is holding me back more than anything is that my little lady is a bit of a power queen and so often reviews say wow powerful but in the real world nothing more than a hum

These are definitely not for power queens. As I mentioned before, they are very good for teasing, for secret couple's fun out and about, but they would not get you "there". And I am not a power queen myself.

mummymermaid wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Ho hum ;)

I think you did this on another post too about already having threads about what they were asking..I think it's slightly rude to be honest...not everyone has all day to search though the forums and if the reviews haven't covered what someone wants to know ...isn't this what the forums are for? And if you know where the posts and or reviews are post links and help rather than be rude to the new members on here x

+1

thanks guys just dont no what to do, it is alot of money to be disappointed with. how are LH dealing with refunds from unsatisifeid customers.

The reviews and especially the search bar are there for a reason. Although Sum sub could have responded better.
As for returning read lovehoneys returns policy and that will explain all you need to know.

Sometimes reading reviews will give you the actual infomation you want on a toy as people don't always have time to re-post in threads about how great or bad a certain toy is.

I think there is also serveral threads about how good Lovehoneys returns policy is too.

Here's an earlier post on the we-vibe 4

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1260245-lelo-noa-or-we-vibe-4-help/

Sorry just wanted to also post here are some return threads too.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1136927-returns-policy/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1216451-unbelievable-returns-policy-how-do-lh/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

Do Not Waste Your Money!!!! we nick names it the cock burnre it almost bruised mr partners bellend when we tried ours ! it was super uncomfortable for me and sent sparks of paint to my toes? :/

It is hurrendous we havent even tried it since i refuse to but my clit through the anony again. The clitoral arm pushed too hard on my clit and eventually it numbed me the g spot thingy felt pokey and irritating. we are yet to find a couples vibe that works for us:(

I also must state that ours was teh we vibe 4 plus :/

Kimberleyking wrote:

I also must state that ours was teh we vibe 4 plus :/

i just found out also on this thread that you can return your item with 365 days of purchase ... im not sure if you have returned yours as you didnt say but if not then you should... the only relief i would get from purchasing one is the fact you can get a refund within the year :)

The idea isn't really to purchase something knowing you can return it within the year. The reason lovehoney send out so many toys to test and offer loyalty point prizes for great reviews is so that all the info you need to know about the toy is there in black and white in reviews so hopefully you can make your mind up from those and not purchase a toy that you don't like then return. I know the returns policy is great and if it's offered its there to be used but I would hope people would weigh up the reviews first rather than purchase knowing you may not like it return it which in turn ultimately scraps said toy.

Stuburns wrote:

The idea isn't really to purchase something knowing you can return it within the year. The reason lovehoney send out so many toys to test and offer loyalty point prizes for great reviews is so that all the info you need to know about the toy is there in black and white in reviews so hopefully you can make your mind up from those and not purchase a toy that you don't like then return. I know the returns policy is great and if it's offered its there to be used but I would hope people would weigh up the reviews first rather than purchase knowing you may not like it return it which in turn ultimately scraps said toy.

+1