We-vibe tango + shower = ooopppps

So last night I snuck in the shower with hubby ( Its an over the bath one ) I took my new friend the we- tango with me and we were very well recieved hubby loves trying out the new toys, so any way fast forward .... I find myself bent over holding on to the side of the bath hubby has chosen the setting and he slides in place and tells me to hold it there well my head nearly pops off at this point as its so strong couple that with the feel of him inside me I nearly came within seconds but then I faint yes faint lol hubby wasn't expecting it so I hit my head on the wall then my face on the bath and wrenched my shoulder and twisted my elbow

Fast forward .... I come to hubby is in a right fluster so I do what all self respecting sex addicts would do .... I demand he holds me up and carries on lmfao

I must admit the orgasm I had was amazing but I'm now rather brused and battered lol hubby has now stipulated mr tango is a bedroom only toy from now on and is trying to ban all toys from future shower play which is just mean mean mean

Anyone else had a situation similar to this where You've passed out due to it being to good lol

Oh dear

Sorry I found it a little bit funny

Just to make clear not that you got hurt just respons when you came around

It was rather funny lol I told my mum and dad and they laughed their arses off :-p x

nope nothing like that allthough i love it when hubby puts his hand round my neck which he is very wary of as does not want to cause me any harm,if im in the mood ill put his hand there and show him how much preassure so that its fun and i feel dominated but i can still breath any way the other night his hand was round my neck and hubbs had moved me so my head was hanging off the edge of the bed, needles to say slight oxygen starvation and blood rushing to head made for an unexpected pit stop as i felt so dizzy i genuinly thought i would faint same though reposition and carry on lol

Hehehe yeah I'd have to lose a limb before I stopped mid play even then I'd probably find away lmfao xxx

hellkat you little soldier hope you aren't to sore today but wow got to get me a we-vibe

Honestly it's frigging amazing Sasha I love love love my new friend even tho I'm hurting today it was definietly worth it ;-) xxx

Whats a girl to do ay ;-) xxx

I actually laughed out loud. Hope you arent too hurt !

Amazing post! Hope you're ok, I've got some work to do, never had my OH to faint during play!

im ok guys was rather sore this morning but its slowly getting better at least we can all have a giggle over it xxx

The only thought going through my mind: Imagine explaining that at the local A&E

"So, how did you hurt yourself?"

"Well, erm....."

Glad to hear you aren't seriously hurt though. I'd say you were lucky hubby had a good hold of you at the time!

hehehe its a good job im not easily embarressed chris i would of just said something like " i blacked out during sex in the bath, yes nice doctor man he really is that good lmfao" xxx hubby is feeling rather smug about it ;-) xxx

Brilliant story, made me smile! :D

Hehehe ;-) xxx

Hellkat wrote:

hubby is feeling rather smug about it ;-) xxx

Yeah, I don't blame him, I would be the same!

Pleased all OK :) Sounds like the tango should contain a health warning on the box!

hahaha hellkat that is an amazing story! hope you are too bruised!

i almost fainted once when having sex- i had had a very hot bath and was out drying myself off and the oh was behind me while i was at the sink getting a little frisky. i just became sooo hot from the bath and the sex that i had to stop before i was on the floor... eep

That's a brilliant story, glad you're not too injured!