We-Vibe Tango

A few months ago I received the new We-Vibe Tango to test, recently I've noticed it's been getting quite warm whilst in use and also when it's on charge!

I've just gone to use it now and there are two cracks on either side of the bullet. Now it's not been dropped or anything. I'm wondering if the heat has made the ABS plastic crack on either side? As I said it's been getting extremly warm when in use for more than a few minutes / when it's on charge.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtQ7xjeIIAA-yxz.jpg

Definitely contact We-Vibe or @ them on twitter, their customer care department is really responsive! That's super weird though, I've never seen anything like that before.

I know! I never had it on my other Tangos. I put this one on charge earlier and when I've taken it off it's cracked.

Yeah, I've never ever seen that happen before! Maybe you just got a dud one that overheats easily or something?

Yeah it has been getting seriously warm when used say over 5mins and then on charge it is really quite warm to touch.

That sounds dangerous to me hun. Xx

Yeah it's a bit weird Lolli

Hi FA

I am communicating with We-Vibe now and will email you shortly.

Cazz x

Thanks hun x

is this one of the USB tangos ? or an old model ? we have two of the old one and love them to bits but , the way your one is looks scary .

Im sure it will be sorted tho

Heya Snapper it's the USB one. I also have two of the older ones. I much prefer this one though!

It has all been sorted it's going to We-Vibe so they can investigate what happened (It's never happened before to myself or anyone else I know with the USB or previous one) so they want to find out what happened here. And LH the lovely bunch are sending me out a new one.

Thanks frozen Angel !