We want your reviews!!

Great Idea Cazz..I woul dbe happy to keep my eye peeled for things you post that I / we have and let you know accordingly... Bring them on !

What a great idea Cazz, this could be a good incentive for those who don't usually write reviews but have purchased one of the toys on your list :) xx

Great idea... I dont often buy items that don't have reviews though, I do tend to lean towards items that are reviewed well when buying

Heya Cazz,

This is a fantastic idea, we are defo up for reviewing the tantus realdoe wireless strap on double dildo vibrator 6 inch 36722

I own lots and me and hubby have always enjoyed testing and reviewing so will keep an eye on the list. We went through all our orders last year so should be up to date on all reviews but will check them again x

Oopsie sorry Cazz i mis-read the thread. Thats still a great idea and we will keep an eye out on products you need reviewing.

Will keep an eye on this thread.

Can I review a product if it was bought for me? Have a few things I could review, but I didn't purchase them myself.

Nice idea Cazz.

I'm definitely behind in reviews at the moment *blush*

I will keep an eye on the thread too! I have actually just reviewed items I bought two years ago :-/
sorry it too my so long I must have been busy ;-)

Looks like The guys at LH headquarters have been brainstorming Again and as always come up with a great idea. Hopefully this will encourage people to write reviews more often. I always try to write mine ASAP because I value other peoples opinions when it comes to any purchase I am Considering , so I hope my reviews are helpful in return x

I have reviewed all the products i owne...some even twice.

That realdoe looks interesting...

Pulled me up and done reviews only fair really as others really influence me

Hi,
Personally I always look at reviews of everything I but if possible at the time, as often I have bought things without reviews and have been highly disappointed! So I think when possible it would be great if we could get reviews that are 100% honest on most of the products if not all of them! I am extremely honest in my reviews as I would not like to think someone had bought a toy that was not all that great. I would love to be picked to be a toy tester as I would give a total honest opinion on that item :)

Well, I've been a costumer for a very long time, but only recently I decided to start reviewing stuff for Lovehoney.

So, if something pops up that we already own, I'll definety review it!

Brilliant idea , will definately keep checking back to see if any items you add i have already got and will then review :)

Is it really necessary for everyone to say what a good idea this is? It would probably be more helpful for Cazz if only the people who actually own the toy that needs reviewing commented, otherwise the thread will get crowded.

think it's a great idea to be honest my hubby always checks out the reviews from others before buying anything.

I love the fact of the idea of revewing the toys before i buy them, I have also queried being a toy tester. I would love to be the lucky tester as I have reviewed everything I have bought and can give you honest feedback on the item please pick me xxxx

Hi

we have just ordered some new toys and lube which we will review once we have received them and tried them out of course, we would love to be sex toy testers and reviewing them for you

Hey im new here looking to review purchases that will help spice up i and my husbands sex life x