LoveHoney tester reviews

So a while ago I was picked to test a thong and I did post my review in time but it isn't showing up in my review area? I was just wondering whether or not that is normal because the product isn't listed yet? When will it show up?

Thanks!

If it was a pre-release product then it won't show up until the product is for sale. Some of the tests are to see what people think of the product and the product may never go on sale.

Thank you StHubbins!

StHubbins wrote:

If it was a pre-release product then it won't show up until the product is for sale. Some of the tests are to see what people think of the product and the product may never go on sale.

StHubbins wrote:

+1 :) xx

I was one of the lucky people picked a few weeks ago to test one of those aluminium vibrators. Got an email this morning to say my review had gone live, but there is nothing in my profile and no sign of the toy on the site. I guess LH are in the process of uploading it though. I'd massively recommend the one I reviewed to anyone; it's amazing!

dh wrote:

I was one of the lucky people picked a few weeks ago to test one of those aluminium vibrators. Got an email this morning to say my review had gone live, but there is nothing in my profile and no sign of the toy on the site. I guess LH are in the process of uploading it though. I'd massively recommend the one I reviewed to anyone; it's amazing!

I didn't get an email but the total number of my reviews increased even though I haven't reviewed any existing products so I was wondering whether it was the aluminium vibe or something else that's going live sometime soon. I really hope its the aluminium vibe - I love it so much and would highly recommend it!

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

dh wrote:

I didn't get an email but the total number of my reviews increased even though I haven't reviewed any existing products so I was wondering whether it was the aluminium vibe or something else that's going live sometime soon. I really hope its the aluminium vibe - I love it so much and would highly recommend it!

dh - I had same email, but also can't see my review of the alu vibe we tested.

PPD - my count went up this morning too, but for the doc johnson g-spot vibe review which i submitted lat october, it still says pending, im wondering how long to leave it before I chase them up given the vibe itself has been on the website for almost a week now.

Hi all, as StHubbins said it is for feedback before we make the decision to sell the item but if the product is going to be sold your review will be linked to the product when it is on the website for sale.

It can take a couple of months for this whole process as we have to order the stock and wait for it to arrive etc. So please be patient :)

As for the email saying 'your review has gone live' it means we have linked it to the product and your review will show up, this can be done in advance or after the product has launched.

As for all reviews we receive, I have to go through and link them all one by one and read every single review, so it can take a while for reviews to be linked up as I have many other jobs too I have to juggle them all. I'm not at the office today but when I get back tomorrow I will begin sorting through more reviews.

Hopefully answered all questions - thanks! Sorry If this is un clear I am happy to answer any more questions anyone may have.