We want your reviews!!

Hello my lovely community friends!

I want to share a new and exciting trial idea with you!

As you know, we love product reviews. They help customers pick the best toys for them, and also help us to know what you like, and what you don’t!

Unfortunately some of our products still have no reviews. This makes us sad :( In an ideal world, we’d love to have reviews on every single product we sell - and this is where you come in!

We want you to help us out by reviewing products that you already own. We’ll update this thread regularly (just as we do on the Sex Toy Testers thread) with products that don’t have any reviews. If you already own a product that’s on the list and would be happy to write a review, comment on this thread to let us know.

The lucky person(s) will be selected from everyone who comments and contacted by email to confirm the writing of a review for us.

In exchange for your review, we will send you a prize from our lucky dip! When I say lucky dip, the prizes range from all the product categories on Lovehoney. So you could receive a bottle of fancy lube, a new toy to play with... Who knows, it could even be an item from your wishlist!

As always, we ask that reviews are honest, well-written and detailed (without being overly explicit!). Remember, writing reviews is a great way to show-off your writing style. The more you write, the more chance you have of being noticed and chosen as a tester!

Obviously this new thread will have no impact on the Sex Toy Testers list and there will still be plenty to go around - this thread is just a pure bonus! So feel free to continue reviewing your recent purchases whenever you can because not every toy will make it on this list, plus we don’t want to hold you back on your normal reviewing fun.

Check back here on your next visit and there might be a toy you own in need of a review!

Many Thanks Cazz x

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea Cazz. I must admit that as much as I love writing my reviews I can't keep up with what I buy lol so I'm guilty of letting them build up, this might give me a kick up the bum :-)

The first Item we would like reviewed is:

Tantus Realdoe Wireless Strap On Double Dildo Vibrator 6 Inch 36722

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24623

Please comment below if you already own this item and would like to be in the chance to review it for us and get a pick from our lucky dip!

Many Thanks

I have loads of LH products, but I tend to not bother reviewing an item if it already has over 10 reviews at the time of my purchase, or is being discontinued. Would you prefer if I review everything regardless?

Hi Liquidsugar,

It is totally up to you! If you want to review something becuase you feel your opinion and feedback would really help someone then it doesn't matter how many reviews the item has. But if you think that someone else has summed it up or you feel it already has enough reviews then it is totally your decision not to review the item.

Have a great weekend!

Cazz x

Liquidsugar wrote:

I have loads of LH products, but I tend to not bother reviewing an item if it already has over 10 reviews at the time of my purchase, or is being discontinued. Would you prefer if I review everything regardless?

i think it's always worth reviewing the things you buy if they're available for sale your review might just give the nugget of info a potential buyer is looking for that no other review has

myghost wrote:

Liquidsugar wrote:

i think it's always worth reviewing the things you buy if they're available for sale your review might just give the nugget of info a potential buyer is looking for that no other review has

I see your point, I tend to look at the reviews already written and see if there is anything extra I can say. I will take Cazz and your advice, thank you.

This is a great idea!! theres so many items that i'd like to buy but unsure whether they're worth the buy and when they don't have a review it makes it even more difficult to decide :D Xx

Its always worth reviewing what you have as your then in with a shout of winning review of the month or one of the runners up OH points, I've already reviewed everything I've bought or been given to road test,

I think this is a great idea, and totally makes sense financially. I've often thought what if people buy a product and just don't review it, then it would probably go out for testing and that would be losing money just because someone hasn't wrote a review, as far as expensive toys go, that would save so much!!

But at the same time, I'm worried it would discourage people from reviewing things. For example, I've been waiting for ages to see a review on the Metal Worx kegal balls. I know some have been bought because they've been in stock, and have recently sold out. Every morning when I wake up I check to see if they have a review yet. I'm worried that because of this new incentive, it will discourage people from writing reviews on products they've bought in the hope that they'll be able to review something and get a prize for it too. I know this won't affect lovehoney financially, and this process will help you, but it makes me sad that I might have to wait even longer to read a review.

But, having a prize is a really good idea to get people writing reviews on products that don't have any xx

That sounds like as soon as I get out of bed I check for a review haha! It's not that serious, but I have been keeping an eagle eye out!

I like this prize review on toys that haven't been reviewed.

In not sure that i have ever bought anything from here that hasn't been removed so might be me out!

This is a fantastic idea! I already review everything anyway but yes, definitely think this is a wonderful idea, and just shows how much LH really do value their customers, and their input.

I always try to review everything I buy (might have to go back and double check I have!), but I think this is a great idea! It always makes me hesitate a lot more over a purchase if the product doesn't have any detailed reviews.

Think it's a great idea. We have bought quite a few products recently and the reviews were helpful. We are ensuring we write a review on each product!

I'm game, I try and review everything I buy online anyway, and consequently read reviews before buying things. How else are we meant to know know if something looks awesome and yet performs terribly...or vice versa.

If something pops that I own, I'll be sure to put forward my views

I've reviewed everything I've bought including the small extras I got free with some purchases and one item I bought before I opened a LoveHoney account. I wish I could review more stuff but I simply can't.

Happy to do some reviews. Only buying at the moment when finances allow but gf asking for a few toys after watching Frisky Business!

Haven't visited the forums for a while but the programme has got me back here.

Hopefully I will get a few toys to review!

I do my best to review the items I own so I'll be sure to keep posting them when I can :D