We went to the strip club

Thanks, but not really interested in watching men. Happy watching hubbie.

1 Like

@BL140505 sounds like you had a good time :ok_hand: when I was a bit younger me and my mates used to go quite a bit, pretty much every time we were out in town anyway. My Oh at the time was always asking if we’d been in the strip club and always asked what it was like. One night we were both out in town but on separate nights out (her with her friends and me with mine) she rang me after we’d been out a while and after she’d had a few drinks and asked if we should both sneak off and meet up at the strip club, which we did! I thought it was a bit awkward at first but then watching a good looking naked lady moving all over her really turned me on and she said the same about watching me. We both went back quite a few times over the years.
My last OH and my current one says I’m a dirty little pervert for ever going though :grimacing::man_facepalming:t3: On the very rare occasion I’ll ever be going again it’ll have to be kept to myself I think :rofl:

4 Likes

@BL140505 Perhaps you should find a club that as an ‘amateur night’ style event or even try outs then invite OH and some close friends along to watch. Not sure if I could do it but some can. If you do, please feed back :grin:

Advice from another site:
‘If you go to clubs in the really quiet times (think Monday mid-afternoon) they tend to audition girls then. I’ve seen quite a few girls come in and do a stage show to check they are OK for it then leave again. I’ve also seen girls do a first dance with the help of an experienced stripper in those slots. Sounds funny but it’s all very pleasant and supportive. You are only going to have regulars in the club at that time who are well known to the girls and they are generally really encouraging (in a supportive, kind way) to the girls giving it their first go.’

2 Likes

That’s a very kind comment. But I’m plus size, so
Not sure my friends would want to watch.

Would you not want to watch someone that was plus size?

That’s not what I’m saying. They would dance with confidence. I wouldn’t.

Dance like no one is looking, I’m sure they would all enjoy it, I bet his friends will!

2 Likes

I’m sure your friends would love to watch you shaking your bits and I’m sure they’d encourage you too :dancer:t2:

I could do it in private for a partner, but not in public. I’d love to do a pole dancing class though. I think that would be fun.
Was this something you have an interest in doing?

3 Likes