Wearing Sex Toys

I've worn jiggle balls out and about. I can't say the experience was arousing though. There is a hilarious review of a Wi-Vibe where a woman wore it out and about at a pub.... I'll try and find it for you... I was in hysterics! X

scarab9 wrote:

Interesting to see the mention above about men wearing jiggle balls! Anyone else able to comment on how well or not that works?

It wasn't me who was wearing the jiggle balls - it was my wife!

ScarletRose wrote:

I wear a remote control love egg out and about, it's excellent fun. and so naughty. but I wouldn't suggest a cock ring as he'll have a hard on the whole time plus that doesn't sound very safe to me! butt plugs are fun, if you're into anal.

As long as the cock ring is solid rather than elastic, when he goes soft (which he will) it won't constrict blood flow to the all important member. We often go out with me wearing a metal ring and enjoy it.

Pick your toys and have fun.

I have worn my love eggs out while out which is fun and also worn my Lelo vibrating egg & WeVibe out with the OH having remote control its lots of naughty fun especially when no one knows adds to the naughtyness

I'm really into plugs, and do have one inserted sometimes when shopping. But I don't keep it in if i'm planning to go out for longer the one single hour, because I don't want to find myself in a situation were I need to re-lube on a public toilet or something.