Weather is going to be hot, how will you spend the day?

Weather is going to be hot, how will you spend the day? I will be in a swimming pool in the garden with a G&T. (Not rich enough for a real pool it's just a blow up)

No grandkids today so hopefully the morning will be spent in bed with my wife and a selection of toys.

Finish off painting the front door and fitting the door furniture then relax and chill

Gardening and baking is the plan!

Working hard at my desk at home. Lunch with hubby on the lawn about 1 then working again. Walk across the meadows early evening and go from there. X

Well I’m on furlough but Mrs bear is working from home, interestingly she has chosen a floaty white summer dress to wear along with lovely white crotchless panties. I have errands to run and a few jobs to do this morning but this afternoon should be more fun!!πŸ˜‰

Working till late to night... πŸ˜•

Sitting out in the garden with headphones on once I've finished all my jobs around the house :)

Deck chair out the front with a gin, chatting to the neighbours over the fence 😎

Oh ChloJaKes and Wildflower. Sounds lovely. Can I join you xπŸ’‹πŸ˜

Finish work at 1pm so afternoon in shorts in the garden with headphones on!

Maturecpl wrote:

Oh ChloJaKes and Wildflower. Sounds lovely. Can I join you xπŸ’‹πŸ˜

Have been working all morning so far. Hope to get undressed in the garden and little later when the sun comes around. Soak up a bit of warmth and a mild tan is on the cards. No white bits for me!

Me to Hippo64 An hour til lunch. You sound like you have it sorted. Lovely. Do you need oil rubbing on? πŸ’‹β€πŸ˜˜

Sounds like all had a great day, I accidentally sun burnt my shoulders.

Working from home again I'm afraid. Stuck to 3 screens☹. So warm already. Just have a little vest on for modesty but still warm. πŸ’‹