Webcams...

ive never used the webcams in that sense, cause ive never had a LDR, but i can see that it is a brilliant thing for helpng people feel together.

an then theres this... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4920

sweetlove666 wrote:

But if they were there, would they be able to control the toy to your satisfaction anyway? I couldn't, I'm pretty sure.

So, what's the point of remote access?

Ooooo now that looks like fun

yup use webcam, nice to see the person ur chatting to a d skype is brilliant for vid calls

Mr Monster wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

But if they were there, would they be able to control the toy to your satisfaction anyway? I couldn't, I'm pretty sure.

So, what's the point of remote access?

the remote acess means that the partner could be in a different place and control the vibe still i think? i don't have the toy but the blurb says theres a website you log into and then can acess the toys functions?

Sorry, wasn't clear - I meant, even if they can control every little aspect of it, would that really be as pleasurable as doing it yourself? I mean, how well could your other half know exactly what setting you needed when?

Doug....i know skypes great eh been using it for a while now :0)

Mr Monster....Totally get what your saying but for me it would be the whole control thing...infact i can now just imagine my hands on my head and not allowed to touch....Oooooo im so getting me one of them!

Mr Monster wrote:

Sorry, wasn't clear - I meant, even if they can control every little aspect of it, would that really be as pleasurable as doing it yourself? I mean, how well could your other half know exactly what setting you needed when?

ahh i see. i guess it depends on the communication you have with your partner. if you are on a webcam with a mic it'd be pretty easy to communicate the instructions i guess

It's just that we've not had a lot of success with vibrators. Other people seem to just "plug and play" as it were - insert, switch on and it does everything but make you a cuppa afterwards!

just as a word of warning

if you split up with an ex and you have had sex oncam, not long distance just for a distant audience together make damn sure you delete the video files off the pc when you split

BlankExpression wrote:

just as a word of warning

if you split up with an ex and you have had sex oncam, not long distance just for a distant audience together make damn sure you delete the video files off the pc when you split

Aye, there are indeed such sites intentionally set up to "reveal" ex girlfriends/boyfriends and upload sex tapes and pictures, so get rid of them!

I love seeing my OH on webcam. I used to be the shy one but now it's me always wanting to see both of us use it. I only bought it and really used it for my partner- don't think I would have trusted anyone else tbh.

As for screenshots- I take enough pictures for him so he doesn't bother with it- that and I ask him not to. I'd rather prefer what shots he got of me lol. I love showing him me- I always get his full attention. Great for when he's busy gaming...

I use webcam all the time,but takes some time getting used to chatrooms who have webcam facilities.

Ive met a lot of nice men [im a male cd by the way] and also some nice older women .I think its quiete exciting showing myself off dressed sexily,BUT BEWARE,always make sure the other persons got a cam,as it could be a youngster.

I use msn messenger,there of course a lot of dodgy guys out there [never met a dodgy woman yet though]

There arnt i find,very many women who use webcams for sex,not realy sure why,guess that men have less to show,lol

Anway,i think,if done properly,see whos there first then perform,then its ok,i love it.

But still havent found a woman who does it without paying yet,Donna.

I used to do this when I was younger with girls my age or older from the internet, up until a few years ago I still had the screen grabs! :D

Err never given the webcam thing a go but when my partner goes away for a trip, it may be an idea for the future. Hmmm curious now.

my OH and I have used webcam when one of us have been stuck away from home for work...can be great fun.

I have never used one but been on a few web sites that do its hilarious just loads of blokes playing with themselves lol,there is also a website where you can choose to see female cams only and its all free.

@ illumine why thank you.