Idears please

So it's my 10 year anniversary coming up in October but am kind of stuck on what to do Any idears ????

redo your honeymoon

Bakerson wrote:

redo your honeymoon

Aww that's a lovely idea! You romantic :P

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

redo your honeymoon

Aww that's a lovely idea! You romantic :P

thanks. before I was sex addicted I was romantic!

What about arranging to renew your vows infront of a few close friends and family

What about a lovers lock? Like the bridge in Paris that everyone attaches locks to, there's loads of bridges popping up around the UK that are doing the same thing. Google lovers lock bridge UK and see if there's one near you, a cheaper but really romantic option!

We have not had a honeymoon because we had kids at the time but we both said that when the kids have moved out it will be a month holiday/ honeymoon . Am def going to get rid of kids for night but am working on a budget ( sorry to sound tight but times are hard lol )

Instead of redoing your honeymoon you could redo your first date?

First date idear is good but it was just a normal pub was thinking of either taking her to a nice Restaurant ( Raymond blanc in Bath) and perhaps a night in a hotel or a hotel/ spar for the night ????

Lanner wrote:

First date idear is good but it was just a normal pub was thinking of either taking her to a nice Restaurant ( Raymond blanc in Bath) and perhaps a night in a hotel or a hotel/ spar for the night ????

That sounds lovely.. As long as you make her feel special I think whatever you do will make her happy :) If it's within your budget you could buy her a special outfit to wear to the restaurant or something? I know I would love that anyway :)

Whatever you decide I hope you both have a wonderful time and congratulations for getting to 10 years xx

Thanks xmorningxglory the only question is should I tell her or just whisk her away lol ???

Shit at clothes shopping ( bloke thing or just applies to me lol) what outfit would u suggest ???

have a look on groupon you can get some really good hotel breaks and even spa breaks . great if you're on a budget.
clothes shopping ask her friends they'll help. x

Thanks saucey21 never thought of that site will have a look

Lanner wrote:

Shit at clothes shopping ( bloke thing or just applies to me lol) what outfit would u suggest ???

I would do as saucey21 said and ask her friends or a sister or something for some help in choosing an outift she would like. Or to make it easier you could get her some lingerie instead to remind her how sexy you still think she is ;)

As for whether to tell her I think I would drop some hints close to the time so she can be prepared but not tell her exactly what your doing so she still has a lovely surprise to wake up to on the day :) x

Give her a card and write a voucher inside it for "a dress of her choice ready for a romantic dinner". That way she can choose it herself and you don't have to worry about shopping but it's still really romantic.

Thanks dotdashdot that's a brill idear keep them coming please lol