Weekend away, where to go in Uk?

I've tried searching in the search column, I can't find anything relevant lol!!!

So we want to go away for two nights in September but searching for somewhere is giving me a headache!!!

Any recommendations? Oh In the Uk please lol!!! And not too expensive! And I really want a hot tub! Bet you can't guess why? Lmao

It depends on what kind of scenery you may want but Glamping In Glasto is one of my fav things to do.

You can rent 'hobbit huts' and some locations have a hot tub too.

Glastonbury is great for quietness, wildlife and sight seeing. 

I think you will have to give out some information as to wear you live, Scotland, Devon. You will not want to travel to far if its for two days.![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Aye, it's all about where you're from, what you want to get away from, and what you're looking for, but....

Peak district and lake district both offer beautiful scenery, fresh food, and quiet, with bustling towns never far off for things to do and shopping, pub crawling, etc. Also good for camping and outdoorsy stuff.
I know that the Peak Inn in Castleton has one room with a hot tub. Can't say for certain about anywhere else, but I am sure there are.

You could look at a longboat holiday.

What you call not too expensive? £40/night? £100/night? £400/night?

I think if you want a hot tub, then you'll be looking at £100/night+ I'd imagine

Okay some more
We live in the midlands I think it's classed as that lmao!
No more than £100 a night really, im thinking the hot tubs not gonna happen lol!
Scenery etc doesn't matter, we will probably not see much of it anyways if you get what I mean lmao!

Cotswolds is popular for midlanders, and not too far whether your midlands is birmingham or leicester

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g186281-Cotswolds_England-Hotels.html

Search for log cabins with hot tub UK. There are lots. The price depends on the size and season.

Billing in Northampton is good.

Cornwall!

All so depends on what you want to get up to. It treated the OH in April for her 30th to a cabin and a hot tub but we didn't go anywhere, we stayed around then cabin for the 4 days getting up to lots of activities ;)

Search in google for hot tub holidays and it comes up with loads, to give you and idea I payed 280 for 3 nights.

Book as early as possible because the same cabin next to us was double the price nearer the time.

We stayed in some really nice lodges with hoseasons a couple of years back. They had hot tubs and we're really reasonably priced. We stayed somewhere in the Midlands but they had options all over the UK.

For something a little cosy and different would also recommend the original hut company down in sussex.

theres nice log cabins in sherwood forest with hot tubs too.

Hi kind of lacking on a few details like roughly where you live, but if you search on a well known holiday site, like Hoseasons, in cottages (rather than lodges, there is a difference) then filter features "private hot tub" you will get a better price/deal than a lodge in my experience. Select the dates in September you want, second week, when kids back at school is better price.

We have found a really good one in Aberystwith in Wales, stone barn conversation with private hot tub on a working sheep farm, close to the sea and a very good price. But it depends where you live and what you are looking for.

Might be the upper end of (or over your) budget but how about a weekend at Center Parcs? Plenty to do, plenty not to do, tubbed accommodation available (£££!) And, Sept should be kid free and a little easier on the wallet.

Any decisions?

No decisions made yet guys.
Thanks for the help and suggestions though x

Good Luck on your quest, hope you find some where nice. I would second hoseasons, we've stayed in a lovely cottage with a hot tub on the south coast.
If money wasn't an issue I would love
To try the tree houses in the new forest (Hampshire) they have log fires and hot tubs and look amazing. I can keep dreaming for now 😄

We are going to Nottinghamshire way to stay in a VIP pod in a hoseasons which has a private hot tub. £250 for two nights. Hubby decided that I was worth it 😍.

I am looking for somewhere for a weekend away too. I'm thinking trying one of the Citizen M hotels in London because I like how the rooms look.

In terms of recommendations, I used to stay in the Hotel Pelirocco in Brighton (before I moved to Brighton). Some of the doubles start at £120+ I can no longer afford to stay in such a place but I hugely recommend it if you can afford it. The biggest room is the Lovers Lair and it's £300+ However, there are cheaper fun rooms like the Nookii room, Pin-up Parlour and Koibito Love.