Weekend Away

The OH and I are going away this weekend just a couple nights in a hotel i was wondering if i should pack a special toy bag to spice up the nights what should i pack in it ?

Deffinately, we're off on holiday Tuesday and I've packed some new toys, depends where you're going and how much you can pack. I'm taking a waterproof rabbit, a tenga egg as it's hot where we're going and the tenga egg is light and not suffocating, a bullet, assorted pack of flavoured lubes and OHs favourite stroker. It's all about what you fancy.

were just going to visit some friends in glasgow but we havent been away since last year so wanted to make it nice for the both of us

Are you staying in the friends house? Then you'll want quiet stuff, right?

Yes, definitely pack some toys! Just take a your top favourite's, don't forget some lube and maybe some sexy lingerie too :) xx

hotel but most places have thin walls nowadays

What about this?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30599

i know it's not a toy but we absolutely loved it and it's so sensual

got some new toys with the bundles so might try them out

New stuffs always best, it's exciting, but make sure to take a favourite too, just in case the new one isn't up to scratch

yea thanks x

Take something you've not used before, that will give your oh an extra surprise.

Candles little ones tea lights around the bath , nice underwear a toy that definatly gives her the 'O' for sure and some that are a little surprise that she never knew would give her an 'O' something that you dont us as offen