Weekend away 😜

We have a weekend away booked next weekend no kids just us :blush::blush: and suggestions on what we can do to make it extra special was are 10 year anniversary last month so this is a late Anniversary get away due to covid lock downs :cry:

It’s so tempting to have a cheeky drink, let your hair down and then next thing you know you’ve had a great night out, but you’re too wasted to celebrate with each other.

We had this very recently. Nice meal in a down to earth but cosy restaurant. A drink in the hotel bar. And then back to the room for some us time.

We went to a very good hotel (outside our usual budget and got an upgrade too). But it was all kinds of worth it.

The reason we’ve joined this forum is we purchased a few items to make it even more fun. And it has done wonders in terms of getting us a connection back that had been stretched due to family comes first during lockdown.

Simple as that really. Keep it simple. Keep it about you. Splash a bit of cash (if you can). And ignore everything aside from the two of you.

5 Likes

This is what we have done got a nice room queen size bed sea view with balcony sure we will take advantage of that we are very active at home and very adventurous and done so much over the years together so hard to think up new things we go away once a year always a good time but as this is 10 years thought we would go all out

2 Likes

Maybe take some breaks to walk by the sea and get a bit of fresh air? Watch the sun rise or set together from your balcony. :sunrise:

Can you remember any of the sexy things you did together either on your honeymoon or before, talk about special moments back then and when you did different things for the first time, then do them again just the same? :cupid: Even agree not to do anything you’ve only got into in those last 10 years? Maybe one of your has a treasured memory featuring some particular item of clothing and you could take along something similar. :dress:

Maybe take a sex game or dice or something where you both won’t know the outcome till you are playing :relaxed: if you are in to that sort of thing. Also not sure if you are in to it but could take with you some restraints i.e rope etc…

Not sure where abouts you are going but maybe look at a naturist spa, they usually offer naked massage and the likes again something a bit different but definitely a treat :wink: xxx

I thought about getting some of the cards lh sell and maybe some public activities :joy: the massage does sound interesting might suggest that to her

1 Like

@Bensoph Have a look at these

We have had a lot of fun with them.

I would kill to get dressed up, sexy underwear, make up, few drinks and back to hotel for zero interrupted sex right now! A girl can dream :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Having some much needed ‘us’ time away ourselves next weekend. Got our son living back home so ‘alone time’ is rare. Gonna be packing some sexy new lingerie and a few favourite toys.

Make sure you get two keys for the room. Tell your partner to go down to the bar and you will be down soon to pick him up. He must only buy himself a drink and wait. You now get dressed in his favourite lingerie and when suitably ready (give it at least 30 minutes) Go down to the bar and pick him up like he is a stranger to you. After some introductions start flirting and let him know that you are gagging for it. When ready tell him your room number and give him a key. Now hear is your choice. You can either let him take you every which way or you tell as soon as he walks through the do that you are calling the shots!!!

Have a great weekend. This worked for me good luck Mrs LST

Err, Hot_Totty, is the picture in your avatar you? If yes, splendid! But, I think that it might breach the female nipple rule?

Hi @Hot_Totty :slightly_smiling_face:

FYI I’m afraid your profile picture breaks the forum rules. Here’s the current photo guidelines. :+1:

Edit: I see collector pipped me to it. :slightly_smiling_face:

sorry, didn’t realise…changed.

1 Like

Good luck with the weekend away. Try not to put too much pressure on yourselves; keep it simple and enjoy yourselves.

Happy anniversary :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It was our wedding anniversary recently, we booked a lovely hotel, above our usual budget but with 2 teen children time together seems very scarce, especially with work and shifts thrown into the mix. We did a bit shopping, bought a nice expensive bottle of champagne (not something we ever do) went back to our hotel, i changed into his favourite lingerie, his face said it was an unexpected surprise, we had a glass of bubbly, I went down on him with a mouthful, gave him a quick BJ and then rode him on the sofa, we then continued in the bedroom, we had such an amazing weekend, just us, being us, not being mum & dad.

4 Likes

:champagne:
OMG, sounds like you knocked his socks off!
champagne oral is such a thrill, we should get that one on the K / NMK!

1 Like

Hubbys booked us a weekend away just us at the end of May :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: really looking forward to hubby and wife time. And I’m on strict instructions what to take with us, really looking forward to a whole dirty weekend