Weekend in a Caravan

Been a long time since we had any time away. So decided on impulse to book a couple of nights away in a cheapskate caravan on the coast. OH up for it, would prefer it to be a 5 star hotel obviuosly. Ideas needed to make it a bit special.

fairy lights everywhere, lots of champagne and treats, just take all your favourite things with you and chill out together

You're in the countryside, it's going to be warm...pack a blanket and some bubbles then find somewhere secluded and tick that 'had sex outdoors' box.

It doesn't matter if it's 5 star hotel or a caravan. so long as you and your OH are together, and your both up for it, it shouldn't matter where you stay, and if anything you should have more fun in where your going.

With you saying it's on the coast, you can have walks along the beach, have a BBQ a few drinks, and if its secluded, you know what it could lead to, especially if the weather is good, even if it's raining but warm you can still have fun.

Whatever you decide on how to keep your selves entertained, ENJOY!!! your weekend ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

What sort of things are you into? :)

I'm big into BDSM so my ideal night away will likely be very different but you could invest in something that you fancy. a massage candle or a new toy is a suggestion as well as sexy lingerie or an outfit. Perhaps some role play if that's the sort of thing you like?

Non-LH things though would be a nice home cooked meal and dessert if you the kitchen space, watching OH's favourite movie with them and having a nice fancy tipple.

Enjoy!

If weather is nice consider a picnic outside. Just be careful about hanky panky though. Those beds in caravans tend not to be as strong as say beds in a hotel.

The key thing is ,is that you are in each others company and away from the normal stresses of modern life so enjoy yourselves.

Make sure your not stuck cooking, if you can't afford to eat out every night then try picnic stuff,

How was your weekend? X

Sometimes the cheap breaks turn out great!

My OH and I had our main summer holiday last year in a caravan for a week. Just lots of lazy time together shopping and lazing about, playing on the beach. I loved it.

Nooki or Monogamy could be a good alternative to monopoly whilst you're there. Have a good deck of cards too and play strip poker or something, break out the drinks and just have fun. I hope you enjoy yourselves! :)

We have great fun in our caravan every weekend we close the blinds put the mattress off the bed on the floor in the living room abit of fun before sleep and a bit of fun in the morning

Cant beat a caravan

We have great fun in our caravan, everything is within easy reach so you don't get tired runing up and down the stairs or around the house, you can't miss each other ! When lying in bed you can see the stars which you can't do in a tent or house. Our bed is a kingsize and quite strong enough for our romps! It is quite a cosy sound hearing the rain on the caravan roof. Pull the blinds and relax. Don't come knocking if the caravan is rocking !