Weird and wonderful facts

The Michelin Man is actually called Bibendum.

Tazzy84red wrote:

Every year more than 2500 left-handed people are killed from using right-handed products.

It is a pain being a lefty in a right-handed world, but it never occurred to me that it could be fatal!

In the film Jurassic Park, the character of Denis Nedry has a scene from Jaws on one of his computer screens.

Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.

1 Like

There is a town in Germany named Fuck .

Carrots used to be purple.

Racecar is racecar spelled backwards

1 Like

There is a volcano on Mars, three times the size of Everest, scientists believe it may even still be active!

There may be 'life on Mars'; there is water and a 'probably active' volcano!! 😮 😮 😮

Bigiain wrote:

This just blew my mind!

It did me too Leanne! x

😲 wow! Why have I never realised that

Chewing bubble gum while you cut an onion will help stop you from crying.

1 Like

Polarbears have hollow fur and 2 sets of eyelids (like a cat) but their inner eyelids are transparent so they can see under freezing water without their eyeballs turning into ice cubes.

1 Like

Awesome Jess!

I never knew this, and pretty impressive stuff!! 😉 🐾

The nation lottery logo crossed fingers make a smiley face.

Between the E and X in fedex makes an arrow pointing right, as if to suggest using them is the right choice/moving in the right direction.

When you see a watch advertised, the hands point to 10 and 2 to represent a smile or cheer like this *\o/* google watch and look an images.

I've got laods more but they spring to mind can you tell I work in marketing and subliminal advertising >.<

The population of Ireland is still 2 million less than it was before the potato famine, over 170 years ago.

Bigiain wrote:

Nice 😀 same goes for "Step on no pets"

Ian Chimp wrote:

Big Al says dogs can't look up

He also says the gun above the bar is still live.

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Bigiain wrote:

This just blew my mind!

There are loads of Palindromes, many names like Hannah, and loads of sentences.

Rotavator is another.

Squirrels will adopt other squirrel babies if they have been left abandoned 🐿

1 Like

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Squirrels will adopt other squirrel babies if they have been left abandoned 🐿

Palindromic phrases: Madam, I'm Adam Able was I, 'ere I saw Elba (supposedly attributed to Napolean Bonaparte) Satan oscillate my metallic sonatas (nonsensical, but quite impressive)