Weird Sensation

I have a slight problem, not sure if its a normal thing ,whilst having sex i have pressure in my backpassage, i feel like i need to do a number two, this only tends to happen on the build up to an orgasam,so i never can achive a full orgasam, for the fear that i shall open my back passage,if i go with the feeling, so i always hold them back, i have tried using a sex toy and it doesnt happen with a toy,only with a partner is this normal any suggestions or help apreciated

Heavens Poison wrote:

I have a slight problem, not sure if its a normal thing ,whilst having sex i have pressure in my backpassage, i feel like i need to do a number two, this only tends to happen on the build up to an orgasam,so i never can achive a full orgasam, for the fear that i shall open my back passage,if i go with the feeling, so i always hold them back, i have tried using a sex toy and it doesnt happen with a toy,only with a partner is this normal any suggestions or help apreciated

How large is your OH's penis?

Perhaps if he's massive he's poking your insides in such a way that it's giving you those feelings??

Sweets does it happen in all positions? It seems like your saying its happened with more than one person?

umm IrishChris I would say hes of average size not overly big,MissChar its only happend with my current partner, it tends to only really happen when hes on top, when im on top i dont feel the need, but find sex less enjoyable

Have you discussed this with him?

Perhaps you should just go for it. If nothing happens then you're ok and if something happens then perhaps just experiment with different positions until you find one that works?

i have been to embarrased :( so ive not talked to him about it, maybe i should have a chat with him and try the different positions Thank you IrishChris for your help

Heavens Poison wrote:

i have been to embarrased :( so ive not talked to him about it, maybe i should have a chat with him and try the different positions Thank you IrishChris for your help

I hope you get it sorted out, but definitely start by talking to your OH.

Yeah it might just be hitting you at a strange angle but I don't think anything bad will happen! But I would chat with him, just say its uncomfortable when he's on top if your really embarrassed (ive used this, my oh doesnt need to know all the details!) You can always start with him on top then change positions so you can relax and climax! You don't have to be on top either :) I come the most in spoon sex lol xx