Anyone else get this?

I love most sex positions, apart from on top but I think that's a bad knee/ confidence thing. Doggy can be quite hurty though...does anyone else have pain when doing doggy? I think i am quite short which is why I prefer smaller toys or just clitoral vibrators or rabbits, but my partner isn't super long not short either but quite girthy..is it the position..does it make you smaller? I don't have any bleeding or any pain in other positions, so must be the position right? How can i overcome this we love a good spanking session followed by doggy but i am beginning to not look forward to the sex bit..>< xx

I can't really help you as regards the position as its one of the few positions my Mrs isn't keen on.

However you could try reverse cowgirl and whats more he can spank your bum whilst you are doing it. Both of us like this position .

I have pain on top so we avoid those positions. I'm going for an exam to see if there's any physical problems or whether they're purely psychological.

I think that you just have to bare in mind that not every position will work for every couple, doggy can be a particularly hard position if he's not very long/you're not lubricated enough/he's hitting the cervix! I'm sure there are adaptions you can make to the position to make it more comfortable for you, but if not, there's plenty more you can try :)

mysteron wrote:

I can't really help you as regards the position as its one of the few positions my Mrs isn't keen on.

However you could try reverse cowgirl and whats more he can spank your bum whilst you are doing it. Both of us like this position .

Do you know why she doesn't like it?

I don't know if knee wise I could do reverse cowgirl..might try it though as the confidence thing is him looking at me..that's why I like to be blindfolded..so I can't see him looking..xx

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Doggy is known for deep penetration, could that still cause an issue for you, do you feel like it hurts because he's hitting your cervix ?

It is when he thrusts that it hurts so yes it's probably that huni..as I think i am quite short inside I don't like long toys..although girth isn't an issue xx

NatandTom wrote:

I have pain on top so we avoid those positions. I'm going for an exam to see if there's any physical problems or whether they're purely psychological.

I think that you just have to bare in mind that not every position will work for every couple, doggy can be a particularly hard position if he's not very long/you're not lubricated enough/he's hitting the cervix! I'm sure there are adaptions you can make to the position to make it more comfortable for you, but if not, there's plenty more you can try :)

I hope the exam goes well huni..I have regular smears I don't think there is a problem down there but maybe should get checked just in case do you think? Xxx I was thinking i might try lying down doggy rather than on my knees with a pillow under me to add a bit of height xx

I think I read on another thread here somewhere that it could also be to do with where you are in your cycle. Apparently the cervix will change position at certain times and will be closer to your entrance than at other times (I have to admit this was all news to me), but that could have something to do with it as doggy is a deep penetration position.

Have you changed position when you have found doggy hurty, and if so, does it still hurt?

Hope you get some answers and sort whatever it is out xxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I think I read on another thread here somewhere that it could also be to do with where you are in your cycle. Apparently the cervix will change position at certain times and will be closer to your entrance than at other times (I have to admit this was all news to me), but that could have something to do with it as doggy is a deep penetration position.

Have you changed position when you have found doggy hurty, and if so, does it still hurt?

Hope you get some answers and sort whatever it is out xxx

Oh wow really...i am ovulating I think at the moment maybe that's it...yes we did change position and it didn't hurt in missionary xxx

Just found this snip of info from the 'how many fingers' thread. Makes interesting reading.

"Your cervix is essentially the opening into your womb, depending on where you are in your cycle it raises higher or lower. If you are near your period you may be able to find it easily, it is essentially a portruding lump with a small (mostly closed) hole in the center (almost like a penis but inside haha)
Every woman is different, some sit high and others sit low and they can change in an instant."

Could be worth having a scan of that thread.

Hope this helps a bit xxx

Link for the thread

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/sex-tips-and-talk/1040733-how-many-fingers/

Go to page 2 for what you are looking for xxx

I also have a problem with doggy since my OH usually hits my cervix, he is quite long so this happens often.

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Link for the thread

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/sex-tips-and-talk/1040733-how-many-fingers/

Go to page 2 for what you are looking for xxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Just found this snip of info from the 'how many fingers' thread. Makes interesting reading.

"Your cervix is essentially the opening into your womb, depending on where you are in your cycle it raises higher or lower. If you are near your period you may be able to find it easily, it is essentially a portruding lump with a small (mostly closed) hole in the center (almost like a penis but inside haha)
Every woman is different, some sit high and others sit low and they can change in an instant."

Could be worth having a scan of that thread.

Hope this helps a bit xxx

thank you! this was very very helpful! as the first time was on monday when it really hurt, today didnt hurt as much but was still abit ouch! and its about a week after my period and i ovulate close after my period as i dont have long cycles usually between 24-27 days so i will be ovulating this week..think my question has been answered thanks all x

Sxleksaker wrote:

I also have a problem with doggy since my OH usually hits my cervix, he is quite long so this happens often.

my partner isnt thats why i was confused but i didnt know your cervix can change certain times of the month..bodies really are fascinating x

Wow, I was just about to create a thread with the exact same problem.

It must be hitting the cervix that causes a problem. Whenever we go at doggy hard, I feel like the pain can knock me sideways. At the time I don't want to ruin it for my OH as I know he's close, but a few weeks ago we had a particualry heavy and rough session for a couple of hours. It involved lots of doggy and having a large girthy dildo on me while I was bound and on my knees. Afterwards I got up to use the toilet and as I climbed back into bed, I was shouting out with the pain and felt like I could throw up. It was HORRIBLE.

Will be trying the reverse cowgirl position to see if that helps. I always find this really awkward as I never know where to put my hands!

If it your knees your having problems with you could put cussions underneath you, to take some pressure off, likewise, the reverse cowgirl, lean forwar and use your hands to take some of the weight off your knees, also if leaning it gives him more arse to smack (if thats your sort of thing.)

As for hitting the cervix, I dont know what to suggest.

Doggy is my favourite positon as its so deep. However dp with huge toys and my oh can be a bit uncomfortable....I have masachistic tendencies though so I enjoy the discomfort very much.

Reverse cowgirl.....put your hands on his knees ? Cushions under your knees.

I cant remember if your into anal or not ? But anal doggy style shouldn't hurt you this way at all, if you both really like doggy x

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Wow, I was just about to create a thread with the exact same problem.

It must be hitting the cervix that causes a problem. Whenever we go at doggy hard, I feel like the pain can knock me sideways. At the time I don't want to ruin it for my OH as I know he's close, but a few weeks ago we had a particualry heavy and rough session for a couple of hours. It involved lots of doggy and having a large girthy dildo on me while I was bound and on my knees. Afterwards I got up to use the toilet and as I climbed back into bed, I was shouting out with the pain and felt like I could throw up. It was HORRIBLE.

Will be trying the reverse cowgirl position to see if that helps. I always find this really awkward as I never know where to put my hands!

I actually screamed..i am not very vocal and I never scream..but it hurt..but also it was good too...I mean the pain isn't good but..gah I don't know how to explain.it....I was enjoying the session very much and I enjoy doggy..but he was very hard and it hurt..he uses big toys on me too. Solo i am a lot gentler with me hehe..he does liketo see how far he can go with me..he really enjoys a good spanking session witch is why he was so hard..normally i am on my back tied up and we do missionary..so not used to it being that hard in doggy..

How strange you were going to start a thread too..we are well similar not just size wise hehe xx

Zephron wrote:

If it your knees your having problems with you could put cussions underneath you, to take some pressure off, likewise, the reverse cowgirl, lean forwar and use your hands to take some of the weight off your knees, also if leaning it gives him more arse to smack (if thats your sort of thing.)

As for hitting the cervix, I dont know what to suggest.

Might try reverse cowgirl thanks huni x

Terri JJ wrote:

Doggy is my favourite positon as its so deep. However dp with huge toys and my oh can be a bit uncomfortable....I have masachistic tendencies though so I enjoy the discomfort very much.

Reverse cowgirl.....put your hands on his knees ? Cushions under your knees.

I cant remember if your into anal or not ? But anal doggy style shouldn't hurt you this way at all, if you both really like doggy x

I like very very small toys and butt plugs..i am still an anal virgin in apart from him coming just in there I've never had anal sex with my other halfs penis...although I'd love too..after six years still can't do it..I wimp out xxx

mummymermaid wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Do you know why she doesn't like it?

I don't know if knee wise I could do reverse cowgirl..might try it though as the confidence thing is him looking at me..that's why I like to be blindfolded..so I can't see him looking..xx

Its probably more to do with me. I can't seem to penetrate her enough so she gets much feeling in this position .